• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer brought in the new year with class.

MarkMe2525

I mean, what can be said about Phil Spencer that hasn't already been said about Gandhi. Phil ignored his wife and kids to bring in the new year playing Halo with us peasants. Coincidentally, in the few matches he played, he was able to grace almost the entirety of the current Halo player base with his presence. What a guy.

1616692791-picsart-03-07-10-01-04.jpg

Sorcerer

Since Phil believes strongly in cross platform play, does Phil game on the Xbox while one of his children plays on PS5 and the other child a Switch? What a happy family, they probably never miss out on any exclusives and Phil can keep an eye on the competetion he hopes to takeover at the same time, and watch how his kids react to the other guys games.

I wonder if his wife is on the Sega Saturn? It did have the capability for a modem, I believe.

"Phil serves on the boards of the First Tee of Greater Seattle and the Entertainment Software Association"

Didn't know Phil was a golfer.

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

This post had no comments nor reactions for almost the first 24 hours. I thought my attempt at satire was a big dud. I'm glad to know some found it amusing.

Frwrd

Is your avatar the "booty" guy?

Edit: I hope so because what I said sounds really weird without context.
Hahahaha it’s all good my brother.
It is Fleece Johnson “The Booty Warrior” 😂

edit: I think my bio has some quote from him or some shit, I can’t even remember what I wrote there lol

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

Hahahaha it’s all good my brother.
It is Fleece Johnson “The Booty Warrior” 😂

edit: I think my bio has some quote from him or some shit, I can’t even remember what I wrote there lol
😆 you activated a memory that I had buried deeeeeeeep.

Top Bottom