• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Petition to make Starfield a PS5 exclusive started by desperate gamers, fails spectacularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this fan mentality is fucking weird. They absolutely do not understand the concept of owning another console as well as the one they already have, that one brain cell smashing around in that empty head just cannot grasp it.

Instead they sit on Twitter showing the world how to act like a cunt.

Even if this is a joke, it’s just weird.

T4keD0wN

Playstation users generally love and yearn for exclusives. If this was real the petition would go against the thing that playstation fans cherish the most.

The petition is the most obviously a joke, the article fails to see that.

They are making whole articles out of a trollposts now. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I wouldnt be surprised if the petition was started by an xbox fan for fun.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Obviously this is satire. I mean:

Third, exclusivity would not be good for Microsoft or Starfield itself. The matter is simple. If it releases on Xbox, its a bad game. If it releases on PlayStation, its a good game. Theres no other way around it. Anyone who says otherwise is spreading fake news. Unless you want to see Starfield fail and be the buggiest worse mess possible, YOU NEED to have it on PlayStation.

For all of these reasons, it is important for Bethesda games to remain available on PlayStation. Not only that but as a punishment to Xbox and its horrendous player base we need to force ANY AND ALL future Bethesda titles to be ONLY PlayStation exclusives. Not just Starfield.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Hahaha. A petition to make it multipla would be the reasonal thing to do, I would even sign it. This must be a joke😂

It's obviously satire, but the biggest joke is actually the xbox fanboys trying to pass it as real and thinking this is some kind of one-up over playstation.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Employee: "Sir, our competitor's console is outselling ours 5 to 1"
Spencer: "Cancel the Starfield port"
Employee: "But sir, releasing our game on that platform will make us literally a bazillion dollars"
Spencer:
5e5be4ca-5241-4bef-8533-bcb08b279627_text.gif

nemiroff

Gold Member
I bet there are a couple of people on this planet sad enough to be serious about this, but I think everything else is a troll's idea and other people are probably just running with it.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Supposedly Sony was bidding to make Starfield an exclusive, and MS countered by buying the entire company. They have been planning to make this game the future of their brand since before the generation began.

Roberts

As a green rat myself, I couldn't help but laugh at certain xbox fanboys embarrassing behaviour on twitter. It is clearly a satire and not even very subtle about it (then again, most satire isn't).

Last edited:

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
This feels like a 'false flag' attack setup by Xbox extremists (maybe at the behest of MS) to try and hype Startfield Xbox exclusivity.

Gojiira

Given how MS lied to regulators, IT SHOULD be Multiplat, and Id seen a petition for that but this is cringe 😂

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Playstation users generally love and yearn for exclusives. If this was real the petition would go against the thing that playstation fans cherish the most.

The petition is the most obviously a joke, the article fails to see that.

They are making whole articles out of a trollposts now. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I wouldnt be surprised if the petition was started by an xbox fan for fun.
It is.

By the way, this is just console warring at its worst. Threads like these should not exist. cc: Mod of War Mod of War , in case they agree with me.

Last edited:

Pelta88

So the petition has 985 signatures?

But the website is claiming that PS users want Starfield.

The number suggest that PS console owners don't give a shit? I mean 985? What even is that as a percentage of the PS5 instal?

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
So the petition has 985 signatures?

But the website is claiming that PS users want Starfield.

The number suggest that PS console owners don't give a shit? I mean 985? What even is that as a percentage of the PS5 instal?
It's a troll petition.

Helghan

Just get it on PC, or who knows maybe you'll have a browser on Project Q and you can stream it from xCloud

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
This feels like a 'false flag' attack setup by Xbox extremists (maybe at the behest of MS) to try and hype Startfield Xbox exclusivity.

Well so far i know, it was done by Xbox extremists to make PS fans looks bad. Imo the xbox fanboys are the most toxic around and also the dumbest, desperate and insecure onces in the global gaming community.

Last edited:

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
These fanboys are pathetic. Just go buy a Xbox if you are so desperate for Starfield.

feynoob

Banned
The thing that I am amazed the most is how both fanbases on twitter shit on spiderman 2 and starfield while praising the other.
As they say, they deserve each other.

It’s not a serious petition. And it has no chance of happening, no matter how many signatures it gets.

While they’re at it, they should write up a petition for putting Tears of the Kingdom on PS5.

skit_data

Lol, I could see someone make an argument for releasing it as a multiplat due to Bethesdas historically releasing their games on PS consoles but making it a PS5 exclusive?

ZvzU0ZK.gif

K2D

Banned
Xbox gamers are sad these days to make shit like this up.

Real Bethesda fans are playing on PC anyways, or are old enough to afford more than one console (hopefully 😢).

This shit is just desperate.

Mr Moose

Never miss a chance to blame me for your issues.
Are you calling yourself a Xbox extremist here?
You call us "extremists" and then proceed to write this.

The irony.
Because this was made by one of those fanboys.
Or are you just a normal Xbox fan?
The last line says " If youre a true gamer you will support this and sign. "

How do we know?
Really?

Posted by a Xbox fanboy troll to give it attention, it had 1 signature, the person who made the petition (probably Kmega).
For all of these reasons, it is important for Bethesda games to remain available on PlayStation. Not only that but as a punishment to Xbox and its horrendous player base we need to force ANY AND ALL future Bethesda titles to be ONLY PlayStation exclusives. Not just Starfield.

This would ultimately be good for everyone and not just Sony as they have a history of investing heavily in first-party studios, and it could use its financial resources to make Bethesda games even better. Additionally, Sony has a strong track record of marketing and promoting its games, which could help Bethesda games reach a wider audience and grow the PlayStation player count. Everyone agrees with me on this.

Signing this petition is just the start. We need to go out and protest at GameStops and Walmarts on Starfields release date. We need to submit legislation to our local representatives to FORCE Microsoft to comply. We need to go out in mass and stop people from buying copies in launch date. Even better go online and report every video you see praising Starfield until we make it exclusive for us and ONLY us. Youtubers like MrMattyplaysbadgames, ReviewFatUSA, LemonJuice, Kavernacle, and TheYoungTurds need to all be canceled IMMEDIATELY. If youre a true gamer you will support this and sign.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Being honest, after 18months-2years MS would be foolish not to port it unless streaming becomes way more popular in the intervening time.

Starfield in many ways isn't a great fit for GamePass. Yes, its a huge title that should by all rights drive business at launch, but, by the same token its not like the subscription revenue it generates can solely go back to Bethesda. MS still needs to pay for every other title also available on the service.

Its an interesting case to think about because I believe its the first time a title of this magnitude has been launched this way. Bear in mind that this is a project that's been in development for a long, long time and is being pitched as a true epic with enough content to last players for years.

That doesn't strike me as a great fit for the "Netflix of Gaming". The premise of which is a steady stream of variety content...

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Are you calling yourself a Xbox extremist here?

Because this was made by one of those fanboys.
Or are you just a normal Xbox fan?

Really?

Posted by a Xbox fanboy troll to give it attention, it had 1 signature, the person who made the petition (probably Kmega).

Is that suppose to mean anything?

Yea, it's kinda strange how an otherwise very intelligent person made such an obviously wrong prediction like that. Oh well. Happens, still like the guy.

He's a funny guy.

Screenshot-2023-06-19-204333.png

Moses85

This Is Ridiculous Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Paid 325€ for my Series X… Stopp crying like a Baby and pay money to be able to play the Game you idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom