• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC 'price hike' coming as cost of memory soars – analysts say

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
that is not a low end system, that's a mid range system and would be great for many.
not even just mid range, lower end of the high end or highest end of the mid range; the 7800xt and 4070 perform perfectly in everything except the most demanding configurations.

samoilaaa

Well, by January 24th it will be, lol.
well yeah , i feel sorry for those that bought 4070 ti or 4080 and now they are releasing 4070 ti super with more vram and almost as powerful as 4080 for the same price and a slightly more powerful 4080 but 200$ cheaper , i would be pissed

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
4070 is laughably poor value. 5600x is DDR4 system with DDR4 mobo and DDR4 sticks.
the entire 4000 series is. Still not low end though. Low end is a 1050ti and a 7th gen Intel. Low end is a 1660ti and a 2nd gen Ryzen. Low end is anything with trouble emulating Xbox 360/PS3 games.

4070 being low end is bizzaro world shit

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
well yeah , i feel sorry for those that bought 4070 ti or 4080 and now they are releasing 4070 ti super with more vram and almost as powerful as 4080 for the same price and a slightly more powerful 4080 but 200$ cheaper , i would be pissed
I got a 4070Ti and I'm not. It was like a year ago, and I have been having fun with it in the meantime. Shit always gets better and cheaper eventually.

Gambit2483

Was thinking of upgrading my PS5 SSD but I think I'm going to wait to see what they do with the PS5 Pro first. Depending on what PS5 Pro launches with I might just upgrade to a 4TB SSD

Last edited:
Top Bottom