• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overdose (Kojima Productions) - Gameplay Leaked (2 Minutes)

fart town usa

Gold Member
Looks like a Wii U type thing. That girl in the lower corner, was trying to see if she's holding a phone or a controller.

And the screen says 'CAMERA PLAYER 1', seems like some local coop where maybe someone controls the character and the other person controls the camera or something?

I dunno. Looks interesting, hopefully there's some meat to it and it's not just an Outlast type game with local coop.

edit- or maybe that girl is just streaming since the guy is recording a youtube video with his phone.

Last edited:

GrayDock

It doesn't look like you're controlling her, but only the camera. Or the context sensitive animation is on another level.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
So are you playing as a streamer playing a game? Kinda looked like it.

The protagonist had some nice animation and facial expressions.

Shirtless guy at the end was pretty scary.

That’s all I got.

Last edited:

SoraNoKuni

Since this leaked out of context, Kojima will probably release some info about it soon, cause as it is it really just seem like a qte based mobile game.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Why is the guy filming it shirtless?
Alpha male vibes.

Alpha Male George GIF by Australian Survivor

UnNamed

Banned
Mobile game?
Why the girl on the bottom left is tapping a smartphone?

Edit: the graphics is poor, It would be feasible for a smartphone.

Last edited:

Hugare

Seems like Tom Henderson's leak was true

This is cloud based and can be played on a phone. So probably the game for Microsoft.

These red circles are probably QTEs where you have to touch that in order to progress.

Not excited at all for this so far. Cloud based, limited gameplay (QTE galore and playable on phones) ... If its true, i'm out

clarky

Gold Member
Mobile game?
Why the girl on the bottom left is tapping a smartphone?

Edit: the graphics is poor, It would be feasible for a smartphone.
A game in early dev filmed on a potato by a guy whose just out of bed. I'd look like shit if you filmed me under these circumstances and im real life. come on now..........

Bragr

Banned
Horror games are incredibly popular on Twitch, and some sort of multiplayer horror game from Kojima is likely gonna be a big deal. I assume that's the angle this game is taking.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I cant get over how fucking stupid the dude is just sitting there with his phone filming it with his perfectly visible fat ass reflection LOL Hopefully the NDA has strict penalties. Dumb ass

Last edited:

Comandr

Is this where we all come to terms that Kojima has gotten so high on his own supply as a "visionary" that he just reveals himself to be a crackpot past his prime?

Top Bottom