• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan of the Machine Coming to Xbox Series X fall 2020 - Gameplay Video

brap

Banned
So this is... the power... of the xbox series x...

9lcD6X6.jpg

Orta

Banned
What the hell is that crap? The developer has posted a video of a $5 Switch game by mistake, surely?

GymWolf

Eccoflop the dolphin.

the sound effect when he kills the enemies is outstandingly out of place.

Last edited:

longdi

Banned
My iphone 11p can render that, maybe not at 120fps, but Phil should be ashamed to be associated with this game..

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Gosh darn it. The 180 you pulled is incomprehensible. Now that your posts also prove your hypocrisy.

You're telling me this forum hasn't become a complete damage control base of operations? I've posted barely at all in 2 weeks, tell me more about my 180.

This shits utterly embarrassing. Look at the front page, its nothing but "The SX is black, but is it as black as the PS5 will be? Read more to see how this makes the PS5 better". Its utterly moronic, when you look at it all. So many people posting utterly insane things that go against the laws of logic, all because people feel threatened that their box of choice may not be as amazing as the second coming of Christ.

Its just... wow...

But also, its a forum. Lighten up. My post was a joke. I would post more, but I'm currently reading a thread elsewhere about how the PS5 mainboard is blue, which conducts less heat. And that's not even a fucking lie. As I said, this shits utterly embarrassing.

Last edited:
You're telling me this forum hasn't become a complete damage control base of operations? I've posted barely at all in 2 weeks, tell me more about my 180.

This shits utterly embarrassing. Look at the front page, its nothing but "The SX is black, but is it as black as the PS5 will be? Read more to see how this makes the PS5 better". Its utterly moronic, when you look at it all. So many people posting utterly insane things that go against the laws of logic, all because people feel threatened that their box of choice may not be as amazing as the second coming of Christ.

Its just... wow...

But also, its a forum. Lighten up. My post was a joke. I would post more, but I'm currently reading a thread elsewhere about how the PS5 mainboard is blue, which conducts less heat. And that's not even a fucking lie. As I said, this shits utterly embarrassing.
My dude the moment you wrote 'damage control' you are done as 'insider' for ad infinitum for me -> Dev or no dev, NOW you are just a fanboy for a platform of your choosing and showing your true color for the first time. The speculations here may include posts/threads desperate to make PS5 into something they feel comfortable in buying. You can't paint a whole lot of people in the same brush, as I already know I'm buying PS5 and maybe SeX down the line, and I am sure Cerny cooked something special with PS5 so I'm not feeling threatened even for a bit about a stupid plastic box at all. I'm just trying to gauge what it's capabilities are before the games come on, and they WILL come anyway and we all will see what's what. But you lost all your credibility and authority position in my eyes, though to be honest I never put any credibility to any devs or insiders before the official announcements anyway, but now that they are both revealed we see you anyway and what you are showing is ugly as hell.

Oh btw I just care for the games and I am extremely sure Sony WWS will provide best in class AAA first party games.

You are now ignored. Good luck on your career with your attitude.

Its just... wow...

I feel the same way. I'm getting both consoles day one and plan to enjoy both but the amount of damage control from Sony fans (and everybody is allowed to be a fan) while at the same time concern trolling every Xbox thread while at the same time begging for "serious" discussion and bemoaning trolling in Playstation threads has been pretty unbearable.

Downright embarrassing even.

sircaw

Banned
i am not buying an xbox but i think its pretty shameful the way people are talking about this game and the developer. Watching someones time and great effort being torn to pieces because of some shitty console war is disgusting

It's not my cup of tea but i hope you do well.

If it comes to ps4/5 i will buy a copy just for the support.

Top Bottom