• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Onions, garlic, ginger, and the like

Are they needed?

• Yes! All such foods; all the time!

Votes: 58 59.2%
  • Sometimes, some of them (sometimes essential).

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Just onions.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Just garlic (you stinky fucker).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just ginger (not ginger*s*; dirty minded)

• I hate onions.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I hate garlic.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I hate ginger.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • *Other food* is necessary.

• *Other food* should never be in in anything.

• I hate all of them.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I hate food.

• Total voters

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Aside from ginger ale, gingerbread cookies or Jessica Hahn, ginger is the worst.

Makes food taste bad and the worst part is eating a stir fry and biting into a chunk of ginger.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Aside from ginger ale, gingerbread cookies or Jessica Hahn, ginger is the worst.

Makes food taste bad and the worst part is eating a stir fry and biting into a chunk of ginger.
pr4uC25.gif

That pictorial accelerated my puberty by at least 6 months :p

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
One of my favorite soups is French Onion Soup. Garlic, I love roasted garlic, shredded garlic, and fried garlic on top of toast. I like ginger too, especially ginger drinks. These are like staple foods for me.

You take oil and vinaigrette and put it underneath the onion. Then you put a pastry on top. Cook it in the oven.

IMG-8343.jpg

Fools idol

Banned
buy a good food processor. It's life changing. Aint nobody got time to sit around for an hour of veggy dicing every time they cook a meal in life. Imagine if you cook from scratch 1 time per day and spend 30 mins average chopping veg by hand? that is 4 hours a week, 208 hours a year, or 10,400 hours over an average adult life of if you start cooking your meals at 25 and live to 75

Do you really wanna spend 433 days of your life chopping?

Last edited:
Top Bottom