• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Recall

I do not care about these non Hell in a Cell matches, at least they are short but my God are they uninteresting.

As many adverts on this PPV as an episode of RAW

Universal title match time!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yet when Roman (the real one who reigns) takes a 5 minute nap, yall boo

smh

I hate that it always happens during the Royal Rumble.

The real king of naps is Brock though in that triple threat match at RR 2014. He was out of the match for like twenty minutes.

I hate that it always happens during the Royal Rumble.

The real king of naps is Brock though in that triple threat match at RR 2014. He was out of the match for like twenty minutes.

Rumbles I forgive because everyone takes a nap

Punk was in his last match/Rumble for like 45 minutes and was doing stuff for maybe 10? Probably being generous

Watching Dalton Castle and "The Boys" vs. Adam Cole and the Young Bucks from BOLA 2016 Night 1, and I'm once again wondering what exactly Adam Cole does well. Shitty look, shitty physique, okay at best athleticism.

Dalton Castle, on the other hand, needs to be a company's champion immediately. Blowing a raspberry on Adam Cole's shitty, non-existent abs is a good touch.

Updated BOLA 2016 rankings:
1. Round 1: Tommy End vs. Zack Sabre Jr.: holy shit, might be a strong contender for my MOTY list
2. Round 1: Will Ospreay vs. Fenix: really good, and a good reminder that Ospreay is a good striker too; that spot where they both land on their feet after a top rope C4 was incredible
3. Round 1: Jeff Cobb vs. Ricochet
4. Round 1: Chris Hero vs. Justin Liger
5. Round 1: Pentagon Jr. vs. Marty Scurll
6. Round 1: John Hennigan vs. Matt Sydal

*tunes in*

Oh look Sasha loses...

What in the fuck is with this hot potato with the title? This is why I haven't been invested in WWE for the past month.

Recall

The main event lost a lot of steam and the awkward table spots with them not breaking didn't help it to regain it. Still a good match though just not great.

WWE Hell in a Cell 2016

•Rusev vs Reigns (US Title - Hell in a Cell match) ***1/2
•Bayley vs Dana 1/2*
•Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson *1/2
•Rollins vs Owens (Universal Title - Hell in a Cell match) ****
•Kendrick vs TJP (Cruiserweight Title match) **1/4
•Cesaro & Sheamus vs New Day (Tag Team Title match) **1/4
•Charlotte vs Sasha (Women's Title - Hell in a Cell match) ***

Roman powering out of the chain Accolade was fucking awful. Can't let based Ruru beat some drug dependent loser like Reigns. Smfh 😧😧😧

Top Bottom