• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Hasney

lTu1i6I.jpg

"Would a company that's not doing really well have a banner in multiple sizes? Its going great."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titanfall 2 is all about how the flippy indie midgets are the openers for the mastodons. Does the ITFC get mad when a Pilot gets one shot by a Titan?

Anth0ny

I think we'll need Consentber after Nashvember. This page is something else

post attitude era was so fucked

they were just trying so hard to be edgy in a desperate attempt to get their ratings back up. instead, they just produced a bunch of creepy ass screencaps to laugh/cringe at 13 years later.

post attitude era was so fucked

they were just trying so hard to be edgy in a desperate attempt to get their ratings back up. instead, they just produced a bunch of creepy ass screencaps to laugh/cringe at 13 years later.
This is why TNA and WCW will never truly die

The best thing about the ppvs, that big warning in the beginning. I remember when we'd order the ppvs back in the day and that screen would scare me because we recorded almost every time we ordered and I thought my cousin would get us arrested.

Top Bottom