• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVidia bundles Allan Wake 2 with RTX 4000 GPUs

winjer

Gold Member

Uncover the source of the supernatural darkness in Alan Wake 2 with the power of GeForce RTX 40 Series. Experience two beautiful yet terrifying worlds enhanced with full ray tracing for the highest levels of fidelity, NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 for unparalleled ray-traced performance and quality powered by AI, and the best responsiveness with NVIDIA Reflex. Solve the deadly mystery with RTX On.

For a limited time, get Alan Wake 2 with the purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 4090, 4080, 4070 Ti or 4070 desktop or graphics card, or laptop with a GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU, RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, RTX 4070 Laptop GPU.*

If anyone was considering buying a new GPU from NVidia, this might be the right time to also get a free game.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
This could end up being the best showcase. Diablo 4 came with my 4090. Not exactly a game that shows off nvidias capabilities.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I think this game is going to set a new bar for visuals in gaming, particularly maxed out with frame generation and ray reconstruction.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
but you must have epic account. yuck
Pretty much my reaction.

disappointed-sad.gif

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Fuck! I bright the game and now I could get it free. Guess I'll have to refund my epic order

Oh. That was a simple refund

Last edited:

T4keD0wN

I seriously doubt anyone will spend $400 (4060 Ti) on a GPU and then spend and additional $200 to get a 4070.
It wont make a massive difference, but itll work on a some, it makes 4070 seem less expensive if youre undecided between the two and/or if the customers are thinking about gettingalan wake 2.

They dont always do bundles for 60 series cards and sometimes they give two games for more expensive modles like xx80s. I wouldnt jump to the conclusions about the games performance because of this.

Hot5pur

Sad face. I got my 4090 between Diablo 4 and Alan Wake promo, so I got the shitty overwatch 2 bundle that I didn't even redeem. It's a nice bonus for sure.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It wont make a massive difference, but itll work on a some, it makes 4070 seem less expensive if youre undecided between the two and/or if the customers are thinking about gettingalan wake 2.

They dont always do bundles for 60 series cards and sometimes they give two games for more expensive modles like xx80s. I wouldnt jump to the conclusions about the games performance because of this.
It’s going to suck donkey balls for performance on the 60 series. That card is a POS

Top Bottom