• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW: Have you ever deflowered someone

have you ever deprived a woman of her innocence [did you deflower someone]

• yes

Votes: 53 63.1%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

Banned
This thread wasn't meant to flaunt the number of women you deflowered. I'm saying this to everyone who is flaunting here as well, not just you.

This whole thread is a tad disturbing if you ask me.
So women who wanted me to break their virginity, and women’s who still want me to have sex with them is disturbing to you?

is just the idea that a woman might say yes in this Twitter age enough to bug you out?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
There are better things to flaunt about than women begging you to be deflowered.

It doesn't give a good look for you as much as you'd like to think so.
Meh, I don’t care much now, I have maxed the skill and moved on to different things.

It means as little now to me as it did then.

i don’t actually remember the last time I masurbated, because there has always been a hole open for me.

Last edited:
That still shouldn't make someone boast about deflowering an entire village of women and flaunt about it 35 years later on a gaming forum as if they've achieved the manliest thing in the world.
We all flex in different ways.
Some with tech, some with game collection and some with how many girls they have deflowered.
I'm not saying it's ok, but it's just how things are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom