• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW: Have you ever deflowered someone

have you ever deprived a woman of her innocence [did you deflower someone]

• yes

Votes: 53 63.1%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the nsfw tag when most of us are in isolation. But rules are rules.
Well, most of you know what deflowering means. If you don't, well, basically taking a girls virginity.
I personally haven't deflowered any girl, all the women I have been with already had their vag broken in.
I would like to, I don't know why, but I'd like to try. There's something to it I think. Something primal.
How bout you dudes? Have you ever deflowered anyone?

AFPh8rJ.jpg

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Yes my first gf in college we both were virgins I woulda married her and had kids with her nom sayin but I was hel!a psycho at the time tryna pass all these math and comp sci courses kinda regretted taking them only took em for fun cuz they were hard and I was also exercising all the time and not resting enough I was tryna do too much and not fueling the correct way either. All that sh!t combined was a recipe 4 disaster oh well das da game u learn from ur failures/mistakes

Tesseract

Banned
Yes my first gf in college we both were virgins I woulda married her and had kids with her nom sayin but I was hel!a psycho at the time tryna pass all these math and comp sci courses kinda regretted taking them only took em for fun cuz they were hard and I was also exercising all the time and not resting enough I was tryna do too much and not fueling the correct way either. All that sh!t combined was a recipe 4 disaster oh well das da game u learn from ur failures/mistakes

one day imma tell some stories from my twenties about the alchemical horrors of excessive sex, math, video games, marijuana, and exercise

the pentagon black lab doesn't fuck around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom