• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes 4 could happen with ‘big fan outcry’ says Suda 51

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Speaking to GNN, Suda 51 was asked about whether there was any potential for another game in the No More Heroes series, despite No More Heroes 3 being positioned as Travis’ final battle.

“Yes, that’s right, Heroes No More 3 is Travis’ last battle,” Suda said. “Nobody could say what’s going to happen 10 years from now, and I can’t say either. If there’s a big fan outcry, Travis might be back. Just like Tom Cruise came back as Maverick.”

Suda also mentioned that he’d like to see a collection of all three No More Heroes games in one collection, but that would be a decision for the game’s publisher Marvelous not Suda.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Michael Scott No GIF

EDMIX

1) As someone who loves this series, it simply doesn't have that many fans.
2) They got bought by Tencent or one of the CCP companies right? I won't be buying anything from them going forward.

Good luck.
Big fan as well and it was kind of heartbreaking to see them being bought by the CCP. No More Heroes 3 was one of my favourites last year.

Damn...R.I.P

I think if people really liked those games, they wouldn't need to literally beg for support to get Part 4, its sales would support part 4 by default. It sucks the got bought though.

I would have rather MS or Sony bought em. Damn shame...

I’m kind of surprised there were already 4 of them to begin with. NMH fans got a lot more entries than some other more popular and bigger games

I’d rather see him do something similar to killer 7 again, and on good hardware

Last edited:

EDMIX

I’m kind of surprised there were already 4 of them to begin with. NMH fans got a lot more entries than some other more popular and bigger games

I’d rather see him do something similar to killer 7 again, and on good hardware

Good ass game! One of the reason I still go back to the PS2 or BC PS3 lol

Top Bottom