• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New wasp breed bursts from host's head; Allegedly tells bad puns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Anyone interested in this type of stuff, I highly recommend The Wasp That Brainwashed the Caterpillar. It's filled with all types of weird survival mechanisms like this.

51JA8Inrg8L._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Incarmine

Banned
They can't just lay eggs somewhere safe and have them hatch. No, Noooo... we have to have the babies crawl into a bigger perp, take over its mind, have it dig itself into a vice, and then eat it from the inside out and choose the head as its exit point.

Such complicated steps.... I swear, it's like nature sometimes makes these things just to freak some other thing out.

dejay

Banned
A lot of alien horror comes from the life-cycle of insects.

I can get behind the emerald wasp, a pretty little thing that zombifies a cockroach by a clinical delivery of venom to the brain, chews off half it's antenna, leads it to a nest and then lays an egg that hatches and chews into the roach.

I hate roaches....

I'm sorry Jesus that I had like 12 tabs of a private window opened this morning.

I'm sorry mankind for what I have brought upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom