• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Suikoden V scans: Killey, Lorelai, and Viki

Awesome. It pleases me very much that they are done making Suikodens that take place hundreds of years before the first three.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
this is what Suikoden 4 should've been. man I'm begining to get hyped for this game :)

holy shit Killey looks awesome :O

Lolerai <3 <3

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Killey is the man! Though his clothes could be a bit brighter.

The main character still looks like a girl to me though.

suiko01.jpg

suiko02.jpg

http://watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20051122/suikoden.htm

lyre

Speaking of returning characters, I wonder how many square inches of actual clothing Jeanne will wear this time. :p

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Brian Fellows said:
The main character still looks like a girl to me though.

How is that a bad thing? :lol

I hope you're not forced to change out of that outfit. Please let those ugly clothes shown in the video be optional...

Takuan

Is the character in the second scan wearing robes and holding the gigantic book male or female? Main character am fruit total, especially in that pose on the cover. Ranks right up there with Magna Carta femme-males. Everyone else looks pretty neat, thankfully.

Looks female to me. She's got the lip gloss and the tomboy-blonde stereotype thing going, in addition to being what looks like a female version of Zhuge Liang. Plus, the name is blatantly feminine.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Kyouji said:
How is that a bad thing? :lol

I hope you're not forced to change out of that outfit. Please let those ugly clothes shown in the video be optional...

Because I'm not Japanese. So I dont have a thing for androgenous characters.

Ulairi

Banned
I've only beaten the first and second game. I tried playing the third but I wasn't too fond of it. Is the fifth game a direct sequel to 4 or what?

DarkCloud

Mac the KNife said:
Never played Suikoden before. Are they required to enjoy this one?

Actually you'd probably enjoy this more if you haven't played the superior Suikoden 2 (and to a lesser degree 1) to compare this to...at least if V follows the downward spiral that started with 3 and continued with 4 in this series.

The addition of Killey and Lorelai has managed to grab my interest though. Any other returning characters announced? Maybe Sierra since she's an immortal (has no idea what timeline this game takes place in relation to the other titles).

Top Bottom