• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OXM PDZ cover story, scans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJollyCorner said:
very true... especially if there is voice chat and you can hear people scream out in surprise, followed by non stop curses. :lol

I can already see myself giggling like a schoolgirl everytime I hear their death knells. :D

Rainbow Six Lockdown gets a 6.8?!? Are you fucking kidding me? The multiplayer is awesome! Its every bit as good as Rainbow Six 3 was two years ago. Better even. The PEC mode alone makes it super sweet. I think R6L got fucking robbed. At least an 8.0 was in order.

Speevy

Banned
Kleegamefan said:
TXB is fanboi hell..

They give Xbox fans a bad name.....no objectivity AT ALL....

IT'S AN XBOX FANSITE.

Whereas here we have thinly veiled Xbox hate from most posters.

txb sux, they are in order to ban all guys who want pics/scan on the PDZ topic

It's much harder to keep people from posting that stuff at TeamXbox. Obviously when someone breaks the rules here, one can ban them and there's no problem. There, once you have a popular ban-worthy thing, a dozen or so people do it.

erikevrhrd

I bought the "Xbox 360 Launch Guide" today, which is from the editors of OXM. The editors say that Saint's Row is 99% confirmed for day one launch...but then at the back of the magazine is an ad for the game that says "Coming 2006".

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
erikevrhrd said:
I bought the "Xbox 360 Launch Guide" today, which is from the editors of OXM. The editors say that Saint's Row is 99% confirmed for day one launch...but then at the back of the magazine is an ad for the game that says "Coming 2006".
Can you post PDZ pics?

Prine

Banned
erikevrhrd said:

Post scans please. You'll be a legend for 20 minutes

Speevy

Banned
Amir0x said:
So... no objectivity at all and it sucks ass?

Thanks for agreeing.

No, I'm saying that it's far more reasonable for them to actually ban people for NOT taking an Xbox-centric view of the gaming industry.

erikevrhrd said:

Post a camera photo of the cover to shut up the doubters?

Mrbob

WHERE DO I BUY THIS?

I must collect a part of history. This is the beginning of the impending PD0 OWNAGE!!!

Speevy

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I don't get it.

I like the Xbox yet I never visit TXB but people here who absolutely hate the Xbox just can't seem to get enough of TXB. Someone explain that.

You've given so much to TeamXbox that you're a friggin' legend. Your spirit lingers.

KingJ2002

Yep... my gut is NEVER wrong!

I knew PDZ will turn out to be the 360's "must have" launch title... I knew so much that I pre-ordered PDZ before any other 360 title... because I kept the faith in rare.

hold on

bad newz from the gut... Ridge Racer 6 is gonna be.. meh.

erikevrhrd said:

Ads and editorial are done seperately, hence the discrepancy. More often than not, when something like this happens, the editorial was done and to press before a change could be made. Nothing suspect, just a good old fashioned timing 'error' that happens to print mags sometimes.

Pre-new machine launch guides are notorious for their late press errors, sadly. Happens a lot of the time.

C.

Spike

Going thorough the posts, did anyone notice these rumours:

- Hellgate: London on 360
- F.E.A.R. on 360
- Bio-Shock on 360
- Halo 2 upscales to 720p

More from TXB...

"Project Gotham 3 will offer possibly the most complete package of 360 features of any game at release - sensational graphics, immersive 5.1 audio, open-ended gameplay providing quick access to the coolest toys, and Gotham TV, where Xbox Live's interaction will truly shine. COD2 will deliver an intense WW2 action experience that displays the power of 360. And Oblivion will demonstrate a scale of game-world design, story telling, and depth that we've never seen."

Oh, and they say that the next issue will havea report from the Tokyo Game Show, where even more games will be announced. Also, they will unveil a hot new property never heard of before, but will be a must have game when released.

Mrbob

Spike said:

- F.E.A.R. on 360
- Bio-Shock on 360

OMG this is more pwnage of massive degree.

Want to comment on the FEAR rumor element? :D

Spike said:

- F.E.A.R. on 360
- Bio-Shock on 360

Every one of these is insanely cool!

Rumor control anyone?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
erikevrhrd said:
sent to stephane. sorry, guys. i don't have a scanner. just a crummy digital camera but you'll get the idea.

anything is good.

woohoo!

(thx btw)

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
StephaneC said:
http://www.jeuxpo.com/afficher_news-4660.html scans here but bad size ... try to have better

eating_crow.jpg

Shompola

Banned
erikevrhrd said:
sent to stephane. sorry, guys. i don't have a scanner. just a crummy digital camera but you'll get the idea.

hello there. can you take new photos with camera resolution set to max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom