• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mass Effect Epsilon teaser website put up by EA (N7 Day teaser)

Eric Cartman Lol GIF by South Park

Power Pro

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

I hate this teasing bull shit! How many years of this shit must we endure? I shouldn't have any hopes after the absolute dog shit Andromeda was, but I love those first three games...The fact that they're working on Dragon Age first sucks, because who knows where the fuck that is. Chances of this actually coming out always feel slim.

What a timing! Just playing the trilogy for for the first time and now in ME3.
It's my favorite game trilogy of all time and I've been really sucked into it but Alan Wake 2 has dragged me to the dark (no pun intended) for a while.

I'm beyond hyped if this turns out to be a proper ME4.

MayauMiao

Hold on to your butts, it's still hot:

As you can see it's just a very short teaser, the way we love it in modern game marketing. They have put up a teaser site as well, mentioning N7 day (which is I think November 17? Correct me if I'm wrong). Edit: It's today lol nvm.

Not sure why they are doing this when Dragon Age isn't even out yet but it is what it is. Perhaps we'll see more at The Game Awards?

Edit 2: Second part of video

Old Mass Effect fans:

mass-effect-andromeda-my-face-is-tired.gif

cripterion

That's kinda pathetic... They been dark for so long and we're supposed to get excited by a trench coat?

I'd rather go back watching this

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Pink, Purple, White - cartoony logo.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be incredibly cringe with tons of slacktivist bullshit? I mean, Inquisition already was, but this looks so much worse from just the logo alone.
If I didn’t know what Dragon Age was and I had to take a guess from the logo, I’d say it’s a Netflix original animated series about some queer genderfluid otherkins battling for their right to survive against cruel capitalist white people.

Gambit2483

Hold on to your butts, it's still hot:

As you can see it's just a very short teaser, the way we love it in modern game marketing. They have put up a teaser site as well, mentioning N7 day (which is I think November 17? Correct me if I'm wrong). Edit: It's today lol nvm.

Not sure why they are doing this when Dragon Age isn't even out yet but it is what it is. Perhaps we'll see more at The Game Awards?

Edit 2: Second part of video

c9Dsy1P.gif

DonF

I loved the original trilogy, Andromeda was a huge disappointment. This looks very nice. I think that if bioware doesn't nail this one, they are next in line for papa ea's graveyard.

Top Bottom