• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mass Effect Epsilon teaser website put up by EA (N7 Day teaser)

Kurotri

Hold on to your butts, it's still hot:

As you can see it's just a very short teaser, the way we love it in modern game marketing. They have put up a teaser site as well, mentioning N7 day (which is I think November 17? Correct me if I'm wrong). Edit: It's today lol nvm.

Not sure why they are doing this when Dragon Age isn't even out yet but it is what it is. Perhaps we'll see more at The Game Awards?

Edit 2: Second part of video

Last edited:
Walking and long coats confirmed. Hell yeah!!!

Excited Lets Go GIF

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Maybe just give up the idea of having a yearly holiday when you're on life support.

But hopefully the game turns out well.

BootsLoader

Banned
I miss the laughs of their latest installment, hope this also being the same laughs and be the same disaster.
They can’t beat the Trilogy which is a goat. 🐐 I love the franchise but better let it rest than ridicule it.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm currently replying the Mass Effect trilogy (just about to save "Archangel" in ME2) and I'm not convinced Bioware is capable of making a game, let alone another Mass Effect game, that comes close to the original 3.

They tried with Andromeda and it was nowhere near the same level of the previous games. I don't see this being any different. In fact,.I wouldn't be shocked if it's worse than Andromeda.

The Bioware of old that could make award winning RPG games is long dead.

Raven117

Yeah… this isn’t the BioWare that put out Baulders Gate 2, dragon age, and mass effect.

It’s a shell of a company that happens to own the IP

They need to announce the trilogy for Switch. I’m not sure why they didn’t think it was a good idea. It would sell well.

If I was EA, and needed money from traditional sources. Not loot boxes and ultimate teams, I would have released these older titles on every platform imaginable. Switch, Xbox, Sony, Steam, Mac, etc.

I don’t know why EA doesn’t.

Last edited:
Will this be:
A. Delayed like crazy
B. Released in a half finished state
C. Woke as fuck
D. Downgraded from the initial reveal
E. All of the above
A and maybe B. The term 'woke' doesn't have a good enough, agreed upon definition for me to say C until you guys figure out what exactly you want it to mean.

100% A because the Dragon Age game isn't even out yet.
50% chance of B because it's still under EA.

Luipadre

Sorry but i cant get excited. We still havent seen shit from the new Dragon Age game and their latest games were bad. If there is a new ME game ever comes out its probably like 6 years away and it will probably suck too

Was hoping for something a little more substantial than that given the timeframe of the games announcement and now. Not too much you understand but more then that very very brief clip.

At least it’s something although I get the impression they will be pleased with themselves regardless of what the likes of me say.

Luipadre

They expect people to get excited for a game thats like 5+ years away while we havent seen shit from the new dragon age thats clearly in dev hell. What a joke

Top Bottom