• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My last 12 threads are boring, and after that? A ban?

do you like this slow boring start?

• Total voters
That is what everyone agrees with.Early hours are boring as hell.
The game picks up the pace after that. Its mainly due to limited option that you can do during that time.

Bethesda fumbled the bag hard with this game. I cant even defend their shit, even though I was excited for this game.

At this point, its waiting time for mods.

As others have already politely said,… speak for yourself.

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
tenor.gif

jQSTmBS.png

mrmeh

First Bethesda game...even though I'm really old. I keep wanting to play more... mechanics are not explained well but don't find the start boring at all, quite overwhelming maybe? I did find RD2 massively tedious but not Starfield :unsure:

In short don't know what people are complaining at.

Toots

Gold Member
Idk, I thought it was riveting right from the start, and I spend the first 2 hours climbing a shitty mountain in the middle of nowhere while thinking about that Captain Kirk Is Climbing a Mountain song. It was great.

Can you hug a mountain in Starfield ?
Can you fuck a mountain ? Because i'm pretty sure you can in Baldur's Gate 3

I wanna make me some pizza some day. Has nothing to do with Starfield, but would be Pizza of the Generation for sure.
Here you go, mate, this vid is great. I can attest that the results are quite nice.

edit: whoops, I meant to say THIS ONE. Havent tried the first, but may tonight.

Edit 2: looks like recipe 1 requires a food processor while recipe 2 does not. Just to save you time. I want you to achieve your dreams.

Last edited:
Top Bottom