• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise ships over 4 Million units Globally in 3 days of sales!

It hasn't even slightly bothered me honestly. I think the game looks shockingly good, and it's kind of an interesting mix of nostalgia for some 4U textures and a lot of the advancements in World, combined together.

But yeah, if you are comfortable waiting, that makes sense. But the game plays fine for me.
thanks for that. I may watch some performance videos then and rethink it. if it's a stable 30fps with limited pacing issues i might give it a shot.

Same ol G

Shipped includes shipped to consumers through digital stores. Companies know exactly how many digital copies they sell, so these numbers would be included here. It's the same as when any other company report shipped numbers.
Seriously? i didn't know that.
I guess we have to wait a while to see how the legs are for this game.
Thanks for clearing that up, you learn something new every day.

Also Time Splitters avatar, a man of culture i see

Last edited:

Woopah

Seriously? i didn't know that.
I guess we have to wait a while to see how the legs are for this game.
Thanks for clearing that up, you learn something new every day.
Happy to help. The days of company's only reporting physical sales are long gone. These PRs are to show how well their games are doing, so there's no point in them making the numbers smaller by artificially leaving out a big chunk of sales.

Same ol G

Happy to help. The days of company's only reporting physical sales are long gone. These PRs are to show how well their games are doing, so there's no point in them making the numbers smaller by artificially leaving out a big chunk of sales.
Yeah thinking about it seems kind of obvious to present the best possible numbers no reason to ignore digital if you have the numbers.

Woopah

Yeah thinking about it seems kind of obvious to present the best possible numbers no reason to ignore digital if you have the numbers.
It can get confusing, as when we get sales numbers from third party trackers they don't always include digital. It all depends on who is reporting the numbers.

Top Bottom