• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise has now sold over 13 million units, with Sunbreak achieving more than 6 million units worldwide too.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Monster Hunter Rise has now sold over 13 million units, with Sunbreak achieving more than 6 million units worldwide too! To our global community, thank you. Your amazing support and passion for Monster Hunter is felt by everyone on the team!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Millions of people that really enjoyed it.
That's all that matters.
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Noice going for the best, if not so hyped and often unfairly attacked, Mon Hun yet. I can't wait to see how they further evolve the awesome wirebug and palamute/monster riding mechanics in the next iteration (while altogether ditching or redesigning the whole spiribird stuff, thank you very much).

Really weird to me so many people don't give MH expansions the time of day (Iceborne is at like 54% of World too), they're the final form of their respective games and even if some have certain complaints overall they beat the base game for sure and provide so much more content and fun times.

Back when the expansions were separate releases (and I guess the series' success was Japan centric) the version including the expansion usually sold more and that made sense in that quite a few folks waited for the ultimate/G version before jumping in as only super fans couldn't wait and got both.

Last edited:
Top Bottom