• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

I cant stand Dan Hardy so no loss there. Guy sniffs his own farts far too much. Guess he thought he wasn't expandable. I doubt its just 'an argument' with whoever that was. I wouldn't be surprised he went off on her just like on Herb Dean in the middle of a live show.

Last edited:

mxbison

Dan Hardy got fired cause of an altercation with a female employee in Abu Dhabi. I wonder what happened.

Read somewhere that it was Herb Dean's wife (who seems to be a UFC makeup artist) and Hardy was going crazy and shouting at her because he was still mad at Herb Dean after the event.

Megan Anderson got released. Not surprising after that last performance, UFC really needs to do some recruiting for their women's divisions, right now they're a joke. There's a handful of elite athletes and the rest just don't compare.

Getting cut after losing a title fight says everything about that division.

Just scrap it...
It's stupid. 105 inst means a much higher level & more fighters (petite killers).

This ppv I fully support.
5VkiJCL.jpg

Edit: predicting Weili & Bullet (sounds like a cop show).

Last edited:
Bisping and DC are still trashcans, laughing and talking shit to a dude who just got his ass beat and took an illegal knee to the head while he was down. Unprofessional af.
Anders had 2 illegal knees. Herb is a joke, looks to pass the decision & commentary are was shit as usual. If you warn someone, if they continue, you -1. I can't even.

I hear Fingers up, repeated & no minus. Then you can blind people & destroy their chance & careers.

Change the gloves is not the solution, the whole system needs work.

That was dire.

regawdless

Banned
Looking forward to Usman Masvidal 2. I don't necessarily think that it'll turn out any different than their first fight, despite the short notice call for Jorge back then.
But I'm still rooting for him and hope that he'll bring the fire.

A PPV main with an easy match = MONEY. Kam knows it. It's in Florida so will have a crowd meaning more money. Colby tried to get more money & Dana hung up 😂. The smart move imo would be for Rocky to stay fit & go to Florida as a backup.

In other news.. Paulo Costa drunk again. I'm kidding, he's out of the fight due to sickness. Great chance for Holland or any brave middleweight to move up in the rankings potentially, Whittaker not an easy one to do it.

Edit: 260 also stacked, the 4th main will be fire.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
A PPV main with an easy match = MONEY. Kam knows it. It's in Florida so will have a crowd meaning more money. Colby tried to get more money & Dana hung up 😂. The smart move imo would be for Rocky to stay fit & go to Florida as a backup.

In other news.. Paulo Costa drunk again. I'm kidding, he's out of the fight due to sickness. Great chance for Holland or any brave middleweight to move up in the rankings potentially, Whittaker not an easy one to do it.

Edit: 260 also stacked, the 4th main will be fire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom