• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Anyone watching Titan FC 67? These two ladies were having a really good fight until the ref broke up a solid position for no reason. Now this man just raised the hand of the wrong person after the winner was announced. It's an absolute shitshow, awful commentating, etc. Definitely tune in.

Night.Ninja

Banned

Sad Feelings GIF

wCuhcrM.jpg

Looks like a decent event, smaller cage might be a problem for Lewis but at HW you never know.

The Usman feature could've been a movie, heavy shit he's been through. That phone call at the beginning of the post show at 258 makes a little more sense now. Real.

I dont want to install tick tick 😫

Forget About It Mr Mayor GIF by NBC

Fuck Dana

Also LFA 100 is on right now and there's been some bangers.

Last edited:

Same racket as boxing. Judges/referees picked by commission hired by promotion. You see it in most sports, rules will Lean in certain situations or become a point of view matter rather than right/wrong. You'll also get insane results that benefit promotion/gambling, the home cooking effect & the refereeing/judging bias that gives results that baffle. We can be here for a while.

UFC needs to fix the rankings, punish inactivity through rank drops. I've been saying it about Ortega for ages, Gustafsson did the same, Colby & other idiots see that it works & continue to take the piss.

Leon-Edwards-Belal-Muhammad-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

No shockers for me. Rozenstruik still "hungover" after the Ngannou finish, till he gets over it (1 or 2 fights I hope) it'll be lackluster from him. Gane looks a contender, Jones needs a HW win, please take this.

Anyone getting the 259 thread up?

Last edited:
I think he will be back. Apparently Dana has said Khamzat is on some savage steroids and trained whilst he was supposed to be strictly resting.
Fighters are stupid, when his body heals he'll bounce back even crazier I hope. A few fighters at 170/185 will be uncomfortable. Will this mean he sticks with a single weight class for now?

Top Bottom