• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

GymWolf

He's had these kind of crazy performances in the past and fought Volk just 6 months ago, and 12 months ago before that.

A lot of people (including UFC commentary) just can't give Volk the credit he deserves because they love Max so much.
Yeah i don't know about this, he looked improved and he used stuff that he usually doesn't use like a lot of elbows, spinning kicks, new angles for his punches, more body shots, and he looked even more powerfull than before, also better head movement.

Sure volka is great and max is not gonna have this incredible output against him, but everyone agree that this was his best version, and not only because the output was incredible.

And believe me, i like max but i'm not a huge fan of him, i was rooting for cattar in this one and for volka in their first fight.

mxbison

Yeah i don't know about this, he looked improved and he used stuff that he usually doesn't use like a lot of elbows, spinning kicks, new angles for his punches, more body shots, and he looked even more powerfull than before, also better head movement.

Sure volka is great and max is not gonna have this incredible output against him, but everyone agree that this was his best version, and not only because the output was incredible.

And believe me, i like max but i'm not a huge fan of him, i was rooting for cattar in this one and for volka in their first fight.

Maybe, we'll see.

I'm just annoyed how they are shitting on Volk.

Fucking Jon "never thrown a punch" Anik said like 3 times during the broadcast how controversial the decision was, and then during the fight called Holloway the best featherweight in the world.
Stfu and read your sponsor catch phrases, that's what you're there for.

OK, done ranting :)

Khabib's cousin kicks and takedowns are lightning fast, wow.

He is gonna wipe the floor with the bantamweight division, the guy is legit as fuck.

Edit: Lol it's his brother not cousin, i was confused by the fact that his birthplace is not dagestan...
Umar is legit, definitely. That fight was on a much higher level than any of the fights at this event. His corner team all have a decent reputation as well. DC interviewing & Khabib translating sealed it for me.

FIOROT looks like a top 5 fighter at a minimum. Very impressed.

LUNGIAMBULA is tough as shit, if he improves the stamina & pacing you never know.

SU MUDAERJI was decent, the pr from ufc & the commentary team was obvious. They ignored a lot of low blows. The refs are still quite amateur (a lot of em).

Araujo was very impressive as well. Clear out the cobwebs ufc.

AKHMEDOV with a solid . The ref had a great performance as well.

Is the 257 thread up? I'll get one up in a few hours if no one wants it.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Umar is legit, definitely. That fight was on a much higher level than any of the fights at this event. His corner team all have a decent reputation as well. DC interviewing & Khabib translating sealed it for me.

FIOROT looks like a top 5 fighter at a minimum. Very impressed.

LUNGIAMBULA is tough as shit, if he improves the stamina & pacing you never know.

SU MUDAERJI was decent, the pr from ufc & the commentary team was obvious. They ignored a lot of low blows. The refs are still quite amateur (a lot of em).

Araujo was very impressive as well. Clear out the cobwebs ufc.

AKHMEDOV with a solid performance and submitted a bbj Pro. The ref had a great performance as well. Dan "STOP THE FIGHT" Hardy should stick to his job. Breese didn't want to tap, wasn't passed out & he tapped when he reached his limit. That's a 2nd strike imo. He's great on yt, analysis & pr. Commentary...

Is the 257 thread up? I'll get one up in a few hours if no one wants it.
Go ahead broh.

edit: i just saw the fiorot fight, yeah the girl is legit, his style reminds me of val shevshenko.

Last edited:
Go ahead broh.

edit: i just saw the fiorot fight, yeah the girl is legit, his style reminds me of val shevshenko.
Agreed, he's deffo legit.

Dana before Conor loses: Khabib vs GSP makes no sense, that fight will never happen.

Dana after Conor loses: For gods sake someone get GSP on the phone and see if he's still interested in fighting!

Last edited:
Sandhagen's a fucking beast

Ice Cube Knockout GIF

Top Bottom