• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft says Xbox Series X will have ‘the largest launch line-up for any console ever’ | VGC

pasterpl

Even if this is counting BC titles, wasn’t the PS2 compatible with the entire PS1 library? And WiiU for the Wii? I would think those would beat it.

but the xbsexis supposed to be back compatible with all previous generations of xboxes so ; og Xbox, 360, xbone

Tschumi

The thing is.. if that's not true.. if it's only true on a backwards compatibility technicality... It becomes a gigantic overstatement and falsehood... And hasn't the US heard enough of those over the past half decade or so?

Halo, Forza and Fable in a launch lineup is a total win. Those 3 AAA games at launch would be amazing.
Fable is probably Holiday 2022. Lol

Also did people in this thread forget that games pass exists and every single game on games pass will be available day 1 on the X, some with series X upgrades?

Last edited:

Inuteu

ECFbQVxUwAAGhjz.jpg

Zato

Banned
Lots of shit no one wants, very little to show off those 12tflops.

No use have the “biggest” gun when you shoot blanks.

Tulipanzo

I don't see it. X1X wasn't very successful, and was discontinued less than three years from release. Their follow-up is using a very close marketing strategy for some reason. They've shown 0 confidence in Lockhart.
Nothing in their approach to generations or wording seems to suggest they need an especially strong line-up.
Still, I'll guess we'll see if the games are there today at least.
Yeah, so, I was right then unfortunately

Top Bottom