• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Masters Of The Universe Movie Is On TV

This is the movie from the '80s with Dolph Lundgren. I don't know if I want to compare it to any of the Netflix series but man this looks bad. I've never actually seen this despite seeing most '80s movies like this and I absolutely adore '80s fantasy.

Has anyone seen this absolute masterpiece?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I dont really remember anything about the plot or anything. I dont even remember if I saw the whole movie on TV, but I did remember Skeletor looked pretty good.

Got to say for a low budget 80s superhero movie with a cartoon and toys, Skeletor came out much better than he should be.

1d90bab488aa5f5b90755ee431d34507.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I remember thinking the girl in this was really cute when I first saw it. I didnt recognize her in anything else and it wasn't till a decade or two later that I saw it again and realized it was Courtney Cox.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I have a soft spot for this film, despite how absurd and hammy the whole thing is. My favorite moment is when part of the group is chowing down on fried chicken:

The movie was also a life-changing revelation for me when I was a kid. Made me realize I play for the other team. lmao

Top Bottom