• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Casey Hudson confirms the development of a new episode

bighugeguns

Not sure if want
hype anyway, but fuck Andromeda
Sadly this, I mean, Andromeda looked great, and sounded great (I believe one company in Cape Town helped work on assets), but damn the dialogue, characters and story was dogshit compared to the OG games, like some b-movie spinoff from a main franchise, I don't even remember what happened, I think I clocked out around five hours in.

Fuck it, I'm going to reinstall Andromeda, I saw it's available on EA Play, maybe they patched it or something.

That's also another thing, leaves a shitty impression that they just straight up abandoned the game soon after release.

Last edited:
That has literally never happened for EA. What are you basing your statement on? Give me an actual example. And i am not talking about back when EA was called Electronic Arts, that was a very different kind of company.
Do you understand English? Do you comprehend what you read? What are you replying to?

I could only give a toss if they got Drew Karpyshyn back as head writer and undid the stupidity in ME3, particularly all 3 shitty endings.

Saying that, let it due and shut Bioware down. They're not the same studio they once were, and are never going to be good again, not under EA.

Top Bottom