• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Snap |OT| Unleash your inner Venom

Mate I didn’t complete pool 3 until like CL 3,500 lol but I was quite fortunate and pulled the effective ones early and got a lot of pool 4/5 and Galactus along the way.

Have been curious about Thanos but not enough to spend tokens. It took so damn long to get to 6k!!
Oh shit, I thought I read that pool 3 would be more or less wrapped up at CL1000….
How many cards are there?!? Lolol

Hoppa

Oh shit, I thought I read that pool 3 would be more or less wrapped up at CL1000….
How many cards are there?!? Lolol
Yeah Pool 3 is massive, there’s about 90-100 in pool 3 alone and Pool 4 cards are constantly being moved down too. Then like 20-30 in pools 4 and 5 combined

Pool 3:
V5QMtRd.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Pool 3 is massive, there’s about 90-100 in pool 3 alone and Pool 4 cards are constantly being moved down too. Then like 20-30 in pools 4 and 5 combined

Pool 3:
V5QMtRd.jpg
Ok lol, I definitely got the wrong impression then hahahaahah, thought I was almost done at CL 1,000, swear I read that somewhere. I haven’t done too much research on the game, so I don’t know all the ins and outs of it.

I did find a bug tho, and reported it and got a message back saying they are taking my incident to the dev team, playing Jubilee on alter of death will kill her before her card resolves. But cards should resolve before locations do, thus adding in her card to the location, but not being counted as “played” letting it stay there. Instead it just killed her and never triggered her ability.

Hoppa

Ok lol, I definitely got the wrong impression then hahahaahah, thought I was almost done at CL 1,000, swear I read that somewhere. I haven’t done too much research on the game, so I don’t know all the ins and outs of it.

I did find a bug tho, and reported it and got a message back saying they are taking my incident to the dev team, playing Jubilee on alter of death will kill her before her card resolves. But cards should resolve before locations do, thus adding in her card to the location, but not being counted as “played” letting it stay there. Instead it just killed her and never triggered her ability.
Yeah I finished later than the average from what I’ve seen. You could optimistically be complete from CL 2,800 at minimum? maybe a bit longer as more pool 4 cards get demoted to pool 3

That’s annoying about the Jubilee bug. You should demand Iron Lad as compensation lol

Is it just me, or does it seem like gold payouts have fallen off a cliff? Not sure if it’s the recent patches and changes to the game or if it’s ever since I crossed CL1000, but gold almost doesn’t exist anymore.

Top Bottom