• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Layers of Fear Cinematic Trailer - June '23 -Bloober Team - Unreal Engine 5 - PC/PS5/Series S|X

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Step into the unsettling world of Layers of Fear, where mysteries and danger lurk around every corner. With only one month left until the release of the Layers series' crowning work, we invite you to watch the cinematic intro of the upcoming game.

Join the Writer on a gripping journey into the foreboding Lighthouse and witness the chilling horrors lurking within its decaying walls.

Layers of Fear coming out June 2023 on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.

Don't forget to share your thoughts on this video in the comment section below. And be sure to add the game to your wishlist and follow us on Steam for the latest news.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Behold... the most terrifying sight of them all... chromatic aberration effects:

Simpsons Melting GIF
Movie Reaction GIF

PillsOff

Banned
Behold... the most terrifying sight of them all... chromatic aberration effects:

Simpsons Melting GIF
Movie Reaction GIF
It almost like real life
Real life shot on 100$ Canon in video mode with broken lens
It simulates real life brain damage while you playin. True Next Gen tech

Last edited:

Kuranghi

It almost like real life
Real life shot on 100$ Canon in video mode with broken lens
It simulates real life brain damage while you playin. True Next Gen tech

Its the old "I had chicken grease on my fingers when I attached the mount adapter" look, classic!

Top Bottom