• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jordan Peterson has covid-19

O-N-E

At this point, I'm hoping he's a Saiyan.

DWaOlHE.png

Yeah I guess I’m confused on how they allowed that to happen considering what he’s been through. Although there’s only so much you can reasonably do to prevent it.

Yoda

Am I mis-reading the article? It sounds like he HAD covid-19 (past tense):

“He was put on a whole bunch of, kind of preemptively, he was put on anti-virals and things,” Mikhaila Peterson told the Sun. “I don’t know if that was necessary, because his symptoms weren’t that bad — he didn’t have a cough, he had a mild fever, but they just put him on everything.

MrS

Banned
MrS MrS what is haha about my post?
Specifically "he is a voice that this world has needed for so long". Hyperbole much? I like him, enjoyed his take down of Cathy Newman but I'm not about to take morality lessons from a junkie/barbiturate addict or whatever he was hooked on. Obviously I hope he makes a full recovery from Covid, that's nothing to joke about or make light of.

Last edited:

manfestival

Specifically "he is a voice that this world has needed for so long". Hyperbole much? I like him, enjoyed his take down of Cathy Newman but I'm not about to take morality lessons from a junkie/barbiturate addict or whatever he was hooked on. Obviously I hope he makes a full recovery from Covid, that's nothing to joke about or make light of.
Is it hyperbolic? Sure. Is that wrong or wrong to be hyperbolic? Nah. Though it is pretty convenient to dismiss him("I'm not about to take morality lessons from a junkie/barbiturate addict or whatever he was hooked on") over this addiction. It is also ok to appreciate someones accomplishments and works while also acknowledging their missteps. This isn't even the equivalent to a fat guy trying to give workout advice either(not saying you are saying this fyi).

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
If he comes out of this and makes anything close to a full recovery, it's going to be insane. Can't imagine the stories he will have to share.

Corona virus is common cold and a scam.

Tell that to Herman Cain and hundreds of thousands of others who, for one reason or another, get ravaged by it. It's a really weird virus, because it's nearly harmless or very mild to so many, but can be a death sentence for a small minority of people, even if they appear otherwise quite healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chankoras

Corona virus is common cold and a scam.
Common cold is a corona virus among many varieties of corona viruses.
when you say is a scam, so you mean it doesn't exists, or that people is doing scams using the corona virus as the bait?

SKM1

It would not be hyperbolic to say this man has made the world a better place for millions of people at this point. Directly through his lectures and indirectly through the work of the lobsters.

For me particularly he was a gateway drug to symbolism and meaning, and a perfect antidote to the disenchantment of the world. Me and many of my friends hold a deep affection for JP.

His public persona/political activity is a very small part of what he is about.

The "junkie" comment is nothing short of inhuman and shameful.

Top Bottom