• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner Company Cited in Russia Money Laundering Case

So basically it's nothing except the:

really-tall-burger-with-everything-in-it.png

rjinaz

First you try some coded both sides bullshit.

Then you go for the GAF hivemind bullshit.

Now you're upset that people are being mean to you. While ignoring all points you can't dispute with more than "I believe..."

What's your endgame here?

Hey. At least it was a Lewinsky "what about", and not buttery males. Progress, right?

Trump just wants good relations with Russia. We all should be for that.

I don't know which is more disconcerting about a google search of your username: all the results in Cyrillic, or this Urban Dictionary definition:

gutek
A loli hunter, a warrior that lives for underaged girls and can sometimes be too obesessed

At this point if you don't believe any of the Russian/Trump connections that seem to be revealed almost daily, and find nothing wrong with this administration being caught constantly lying about said connections (because you know I guess lying is just fun so why not) , you have to be willfully ignoring reality.

As long as they can say with a straight face that they don't think Hillary Clinton has done anything wrong, I think we should accept their "on the fence-ness."

Top Bottom