• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Its a drunken LTTP: PIXELS with Adam Sandler

jason10mm

Gold Member
I never saw this back in 2015 but goddamn if this isn't a love letter to 80s arcade games! Sandler does his schick, Kevin James as POTUS, Tyrion Lannister balling it as usual, and so many 80s references if you were born after 1990 don't even bother watching:p

3H0vFfw.jpg

but they really honor a lot of classic arcade game to include centipede
IMl03vY.jpg

and of course Pac-man
6QXgADB.jpg

with a TON of other 80s references thrown in. Could be the booze talking, but its worth a watch!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wasn’t Billy Mitchell in this, or am I crazy? For some reason I seem to remember him promoting this.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I don't think Mitchell is in this but I think Dinklage is playing a character based on him. Bombastic and girl obsessed :p

jason10mm

Gold Member
Alcohol? Are you sure it wasnt crack?
Good booze is all it takes!

But Michelle Monahan and a dozen classic arcade references is good enough for me.

It's a fun flick that even my kid enjoyed. Kinda surprised this didn't seem to have any impact when it came out. Just not the right time I guess.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I don't think Mitchell is in this but I think Dinklage is playing a character based on him. Bombastic and girl obsessed :p
I think this is what I am thinking of.

I didn’t watch the video though. I can’t stand listening to this douche-trumpet talk.

Top Bottom