• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iron Galaxy and KI are back

Eh. I don’t think I’d want them to go overboard with guest characters in a potential sequel; that’s what I find annoying about Netherrealm games. I’d say 2-4 max is good. Personally, ideally the only guest would be Doomguy since he really fits, and they could save the rest of the budget for new characters. KI ‘13s roster is already great, but they could try doing a frankenstein type character or a creature from the black lagoon character, or something else more original.

Mr.ODST

Hopefully they make some good balance changes, this patch is probably some indication MS is looking at making a sequel or interest in the franchise.

Hopefully they make some good balance changes, this patch is probably some indication MS is looking at making a sequel or interest in the franchise.
Keits, the lead combat designer, said during the KI exhibition in chat at EVO, that he wished he could go back and nerf Rash if they could.
He was hard trolling during the whole exhibition knowing that they had a contract with MS for at least 1 more balance patch....lol

Besides Rash, Thunder and Aria getting nerfs, I'd like them to buff Sabrewulf, Kim Wu, Mira, Tusk.

Top Bottom