• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: xbox 360 is Not a Revolution

terrene

Banned
AniHawk said:
Please, terrene. Please, please, please don't tell me you think Gahiggidy is serious.
I'm playing along with his joke, smart guy. And helpfully reminding him that suicide is always an option.

Do you hear that, Gahiggidy?

Always.

AniHawk

terrene said:
I'm playing along with his joke, smart guy. And helpfully reminding him that suicide is always an option.

Do you hear that, Gahiggidy?

Always.

Ah good. You can hardly tell with people here nowadays.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
He's not joking. He really hates me.

The_Jack

terrene said:
In general:

lol @ shrill Nintendo fanboys. It's getting to the point where I can skim their posts and get the gist in about 2 fucking seconds. "The DS online service is free!" "Next-gen should be about waggling around our gay fucking remote control," and "Xbox 360 sucks because the power supply is too large and/or the 'jump isn't big enough.'"

You're coming across as a bit shrill.

terrene said:
It was yesterday, actually. There's a thread in the OT forum.

Samrip.jpg

What's the story of this hell's creature???

FiRez

Vieo said:
R3V0LUT10N will r0x0rz ur b0X03rs!

I have a feeling once all the naysayers try the Revolution controller in actual games, they'll fall in love with it and they will never want to touch another dual-analog controller again because they'll feel archaic in comparison.

Vieo = Almokla dupe account

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Ceb said:
The Legend of Zelda: Alright for its time, doesn't hold up today.
Link's Adventure: Was never any good.
A Link to the Past: Fantastic game, will download it on Revolution. :D
Link's Awakening: Rehash.
Ocarina of Time: 3D rehash, overrated.
Majora's Mask: Interesting concept, nice to have an innovative Zelda title.
Wind Waker: Nice graphics, horrible game design.

In short, the Zelda series is massively overrated by a bunch of fanboys who seem to be content with the same green little elf, the same story and the same type of gameplay. Mario is where it's at, even though he's been slacking off lately. :D
How is OOT a 3d rehash when it was the first 3d Zelda title? if you had said the Majora's Mask is a rehash of OOT it would've made more sense(not saying that's true though)

and this article is a fucking joke same as the PS3 one, c'mon people you should know better than this, I mean the picture with the rev being smaller than 360's power supply gave it away geez, why are people taking this article seriously?

littlewig

Banned
Vieo said:
R3V0LUT10N will r0x0rz ur b0X03rs!

I have a feeling once all the naysayers try the Revolution controller in actual games, they'll fall in love with it and they will never want to touch another dual-analog controller again because they'll feel archaic in comparison.

So true! Imagine once the developers work on the Rev. PS3 + Xbox360 Game drought of 2007.

Spirits are always with you!!!!

Link

The Autumn Wind
I just want to be cool by showing I'm "in" with the joke.

Why must you take that from me?!

Duderz

Banned
Anyone remember when Nintendo said they'd blow off the lid by year's end on Revolution?

Was that TGS that they were talking about, or could we still see some (hopefully) forthcoming news soon?

I ask because I was reading N-Sider's FAQ on the system, and it said there's still more news to come in 2005.

Mr_Moogle

I didn't think the article was really atrocious. This is IGN Cube afterall. You have to expect, total Nintendo bias. They admit that in the article.

I would say they are struggling for ideas given the total lack of information coming out of Nintendo. I feel sorry for them.

I am strongly considering a Rev purchase myself. Just waiting for the software.

Chrono

Banned
Duderz said:
Anyone remember when Nintendo said they'd blow off the lid by year's end on Revolution?

Iwata said they'll show the controller, how it works, games, system price, and release date by the end of the year. I don't have the exact quote though so I could be off. Anyway merrick said they won't show any games this year so I guess Nintendo changed part of their plans. Or maybe all of them - I doubt they'll release launch date or price by the end of the year. Not even sony is doing that (CES?) and they're launching before Nintendo.

We'll see I guess. Early next year (CES) is supposedly where the sony info will start pouring in. They have a february show and if they'll really launch in march then that's one hell of a hype flood for the first quarter of 2006. Maybe Nintendo will show a few things before E3 2006 after all.

Top Bottom