• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think it’s totally dumb that Sony removed patch notes on PS5

bender

What time is it?
And I want my whole library that is downloaded on the home bar. I know I’m in the minority with this preference. But I want to see every game I have installed. Just the option would be nice. I don’t know what the hell is with this removing shit kick their on.

I think the idea was to get everyone to use the Game Library and at least one of the updates changed the default category to "installed" rather than "Your Collection". What you are asking for is how the PS4 worked before they implemented folders and that's probably not ideal once you have a large library (I'm at 129 installed games, 749 in my collection). I'm not sure Game Library is a great alternative either, especially with the limited sort option and it always defaulting to A-Z rather than what you last selected.

BreakOut

I think the idea was to get everyone to use the Game Library and at least one of the updates changed the default category to "installed" rather than "Your Collection". What you are asking for is how the PS4 worked before they implemented folders and that's probably not ideal once you have a large library (I'm at 129 installed games, 749 in my collection). I'm not sure Game Library is a great alternative either, especially with the limited sort option and it always defaulting to A-Z rather than what you last selected.
I don’t keep more than maybe 8-10 games installed at most. I delete games once I finish them, they should add folders as well. Folders on the Home Screen and even folders within library. Would actually be really cool to have a “custom” tab in the library. You could add just the games you want to that tab, make folders etc. like a vertical folder almost.

dano1

A Sheep
Lol who would even think the PS3 OS is better lmao. The Ps5 is is way better at least in terms of functionality and design. I mean, we all know the Ps5 is lacking some functionality but that’s because some writes the whole thing from scratch every fucking generation instead of just building from what they already got.
Someone understands!!
Now give me my folders😂

Top Bottom