• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just...I just want to give a shout out to Playground Games. And maybe appologize to some of you...

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So like it'spast 3am, we, Czech Republic ranked one of the best in the world to deal with this stupid CCP virus, yet I cannot see it on a personal level. So I said fuck it, let's play some fucking games. With my GF which I am too scared to...whatever. Just fire it, something which somehow bond us together in the craziest circumstances...Forza Horizon 3, let's make it from the beginning. Just like the old times.It worked like a charm. Whoever worked her/his....them ass of for the "feel" of the game, just deserve major props.

It's so welcoming, comforting, amazing, maybe even if it's more amplified in me for liking the EDM and Forza Horizon 1 to be linked to my everything.
Everything sounds better, evething taste better.
Oh well that was old Thijs Verwest back in the day. But enough with the 'memberies.

There are still so many amazing games coming up and I recognize that I might have been pretty tough on games that means something for anyone in here, others can't get fucked, but here....this is a good place. I appologize if I shit on your game, just because I did not like it. I, now, find it as a too much to not write in here.

We are living in a tough times and for people is hard to escape for once, for a brief moment, to somewhere BETTER.

And it's not much games, if any, which from the main menu to 200 hours of gameplay makes me feel like, Forza Horizon titles. I think it was perfectly said in Forza Horizon 2 intro

...and build upon it in subsequent sequels, just without the words. This was franchise with some form of vision, which is what I feel deeply is lacking in today's games. Besides the "ohh, it's another title, I guess I played previous one, so let's play the new one". Something which connect deeper with each person, based on their life.

And this brings me to community in here, Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem Hobbygaming Hobbygaming ethomaz ethomaz , Bryank75 Bryank75 and many others, I shit on leaks of "certain game" a lot, but if you believe the game will deliver, more power to you, my voice should not dictate anything. Which in the age of the internet and most people not being Slavs, I feel it needs to be said that my path of un-fake-wokeness is mine, nothing to do with anyone else. I lived from past-Bolshevism to know better, but being born in 1989, means that I know of it a lot, but not really live through it to be be introduced in the internet culture where....where apparently everyone cares about everyone's opinion. I am not saying that people mentioned or people who read my opinion of all this are guilty of this fake phenomenon of caring about everything.. But with recent events it's hard to doubt that some people feel that way. And no, I don't want to make matters in today's USA as light one, to my eyes it's terrifying, because one thing you guys don't get it there are people out there who does not care about anything, just their power and if they see such an event which can destabilize whole nation...they will used it.This is the time where, I don't think the current events helps the cause, even at the slightest. On a world stage.

But I digress.

Playground Games makes something which fills me with emotion so much to even post it to the internet, well they weren't alone if you read my PSA about liver transplant and this, you will get it, but still, from me, major props.

I am the one who told many times before that exlusives does not matter, but why even have this tvtvtvtv in my house, it's 'cause of these people. And I recognize my hypocrisy..

It's scary that all I care about is at helm of one company. But that's what it is. But they need to prove they can carry the legacy of the people who created the most memorable gaming experiences in my life. They have shoes to fill, massive shoes to fill, but when everything fails Playground Games got their back and I am priviliged to visit the studio, thanks to my privilge of knowing and being friend...or friend™ of Emery's family.

Thank you guys, if some of you lurked in here I just want to give you a nod. That's all. I hope the Drive continues and thanks for everything.

Have good day, night, etc.....

Last edited:

M1chl

I'm guessing you Czechs have good alcohol 😎
So good that it makes me create this thread:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
So like it'spast 3am, we, Czech Republic ranked one of the best in the world to deal with this stupid CCP virus, yet I cannot see it on a personal level. So I said fuck it, let's play some fucking games. With my GF which I am too scared to...whatever. Just fire it, something which somehow bond us together in the craziest circumstances...Forza Horizon 3, let's make it from the beginning. Just like the old times.It worked like a charm. Whoever worked her/his....them ass of for the "feel" of the game, just deserve major props.

It's so welcoming, comforting, amazing, maybe even if it's more amplified in me for liking the EDM and Forza Horizon 1 to be linked my everything.
Everything sounds better, evething taste better.
Oh well that was old Tiest Werwest back in the day. But enough with the 'memberies.

There are still so many amazing games coming up and I recognize that I might have been pretty tough on games that means something for anyone in here, others can't get fucked, but here....this is a good place. I appologize if I shit on your game, just because I did not like it. I, now, find it as a too much to not write in here.

We are living in a tough times and for people is hard to escape for once, for a brief moment, to somewhere BETTER.

And it's not much games, if any, which from the main menu to 200 hours of gameplay makes me feel like, Forza Horizon titles. I think it was perfectly said in Forza Horizon 2 intro

...and build upon it in subsequent sequels, just without the words. This was franchise with some form of vision, which is what I feel deeply is lacking. Besides the "ohh, it's another title, I guess I played previous one, so let's play the new one". Something which connect deeper with each person, based on their life.

And this brings me to community in here, Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem Hobbygaming Hobbygaming ethomaz ethomaz , Bryank75 Bryank75 and many others, I shit on leaks of "certain game" a lot, but if you believe the game will deliver, more power to you, my voice should not dictate anything. Which in the age of the internet and most people not being Slavs, I feel it needs to be said that my path of un-fake.wokeness is mine, nothing to do with anyone else. I lived a lived from past-Bolshevism to know know better, but being born in 1989, means that I know of it a lot, but not really live through it to be be introduced in the internet culture where, where apparently everyone cares about everyone's opnion. I am not saying that people mentioned or people who read my opinion of all this are guilty of this fake phenomenon of caring about everything.. But with recent events it's hard to doubt that some people feel that way. And no, I don't want to make matters in today's USA as light one, to my eyes it's terrifying, because one thing you guys don't get it there are people out there who does not care about anything, just their power and if they see such an event which can destabilize whole nation...they will used it.This is the time where, I don't think the current events helps the cause, even at the slightest. On a world stage.

But I digress.

Playground Games makes something which fills me with emotion so much to even post it to the internet, well they weren't alone if you read my PSA about liver transplant and this, you will get it, but still, from me, major props.

I am the one who told many times before that exlusives does not matter, but why even have this tvtvtvtv in my house, it's 'case of these people. And I recognize my hypocrisy..

It's scary that all I care about is at helm of one company. But that's what it is. But they need to prove they can carry the legacy of the people who created the most memorable gaming experiences in my life. They have shoes to fill, massive shoes to fill, but when everything fails Playground Games got their back and I am priviliged to visit the studio, thanks to my privilge of knowing and being friend...or friend™ of Emery's family.

Thank you guys, if some of you lurked in here I just want to give you a nod. That's all. I hope the Drive continues and thanks for everything.

Have good day, night, etc.....

Man, minecraft is still shit.:messenger_winking_tongue:

Ok, I think you're referring to TLOU2, all the wokeness and so doesn't effect me, so I play the game or the movie and if I find it making something interesting then I like it. Where I live wokeness doesn't exist, so it doesn't bother me except if it's forced. I'll play the game and see it for myself, but games like Life is Strange is one of my best ever, although it's just an interactive movie.

Anyway, there are many games are shit to my liking but I don't consider them shit, like Persona games for example and many turn-based JRPG games.

If I love all the games then it's a big problem, I might end up buying all those 4000+ games on PS4. You don't go to the a shop to buy everything on the shelves.

Although Xbox is irrelevant where I live, Forza Horizon is the only console seller for it here for kids, most of them buy xbox solely for that game, still it's more than 20:1 console ratio in favor to PS4, even the slim is more expensive than X1X.

Last edited:

M1chl

Man, minecraft is still shit.:messenger_winking_tongue:

Ok, I think you're referring to TLOU2, all the wokeness and so doesn't effect me, so I play the game or the movie and if I find it making something interesting then I like it. Where I live wokeness doesn't exists, so it doesn't bother me except if it's forced. I'll play the game and see it for myself, but games like Life is Strange is one of my best ever, although it's just an interactive movie.

Anyway, there are many games are shit to my liking but I don't consider them shit, like Persona games for example and many turn-based JRPG games.

If I love all the games then it's a big problem, I might end up buying all those 4000+ games on PS4. You don't go to the a shop to buy everything on the shelves.
I'm not disagreeing with you on anything and that's point...sub-point of this thread. And Minecraft is shit and that's not at all what I have in mind : D

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I'm not disagreeing with you on anything and that's point...sub-point of this thread. And Minecraft is shit and that's not at all what I have in mind : D

Added to the post that Forza Horizon games are the only console sellers around here, although xbox is still very rare but available to buy. Many casuals don't even know what xbox is, but all people even old ones refer to gaming as playstation.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Horizon is an amazing series and anybody should take the opportunity to play them if they can. Such a relaxingly awesome racing game.

It's funny that my PC can run it on 4K@60fps on ultra but didn't bother to buy it. I just don't like PC gaming to begin with.

Maybe the next Forza? I guess.

M1chl

Added to the post that Forza games are the only console sellers around here, although xbox is still very rare although available. Many casuals don't even know what xbox is, but all people even old ones refer to gaming as playstation.
It's the same in here.

But fuck me, I got me there : D I though the legacy of games like Fallout, Planescape: Torment, New Vegas, etc.....not fucking Minecraft. I never played single minute of it.

It's funny that my PC can run it on 4K@60fps on ultra but didn't bother to buy it. I just don't like PC gaming to begin with.

Maybe the next Forza? I guess.

All of them is worth playing, well those who are on PC, still holds the candle of being the best looking games EVER. Don't fucking piss me off like with Beyond Good and Evil : D

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's the same in here.

But fuck me, I got me there : D I though the legacy of games like Fallout, Planescape: Torment, New Vegas, etc.....not fucking Minecraft. I never played single minute of it.

I think Sony fucked up DriveClub, it would easily dethrone Forza Horizon if made open world and customization. GT7 feels too stiff and serious for most gamers, and arcady racer would boost PS5 sales even more. GRID used to be PS4 console seller as well here.

I love The Crew, although it has plenty of flaws.

Last edited:

GHG

Forza Horizon 2 and 3 will always hold a special place in my heart.

Pinnacle of open world racing games, they are both absolutely amazing in almost every way.

It's a shame about how FH4 turned out, I really hope they recapture the magic when they make FH5.

Last edited:

M1chl

I think Sony fucked up DriveClub, it would easily dethrone Forza Horizon if made open world and customization. GT7 feels to stiff and serious for most gamers, and arcady racer would boost PS5 sales even more. GRID used to be PS4 console seller as well here.
Eeeh, they are two separate different games. 'member this:

Drive club could dethrone Project Gotham Racing, which is sadly dead, but that's about it.

If you haven't played Forza Horizon is impossible for me to explain to you. It's not the type of game, it's a style.

GHG

I think Sony fucked up DriveClub, it would easily dethrone Forza Horizon if made open world and customization.

200.gif

It's not easy to create a game that is as well crafted and as well executed as FH3 is.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
All of them is worth playing, well those who are on PC, still holds the candle of being the best looking games EVER. Don't fucking piss me off like with Beyond Good and Evil : D

DriveClub was the best game that gave me serious feel of speed, insane visuals, insane sounds. Overall, the game is short in content, but has all the potential in the world. Problem is the studio itself has been axed by Sony.

I play some need for speed games but I don't like them that much lately, but my most loved car game is The Crew. I only miss those 50+ minutes racing missions on the first one, so much tension and adrenaline!

Graphics look like shit in The Crew, but the freedom is insane!

The-Crew-20151224231042.jpg

This race most of the players on Ubi forums keep bitching about losing at the very end, I give the AI a massive gap at the highest difficulty. Was pretty competitive but not the grindy type, so might be in the top 10 in the first day then skip the game, enough to get the platinum and the new car.

The-Crew-20151217203735.jpg

Never took a plat on PS ever, I don't care about those things, lol.

M1chl

DriveClub was the best game that gave me serious feel of speed, insane visuals, insane sounds. Overall, the game is short in content, but has all the potential in the world. Problem is the studio itself has been axed by Sony.

I play some need for speed games but I don't like them that much lately, but my most loved car game is The Crew. I only miss those 50+ minutes racing missions on the first one, so much tension and adrenaline!

Graphics look like shit in The Crew, but the freedom is insane!

The-Crew-20151224231042.jpg

This race most of the players on Ubi forums keep bitching about losing at the very end, I give the AI a massive gap at the highest difficulty. Was pretty competitive but not the grindy type, so might be in the top 10 in the first day then skip the game, enough to get the platinum and the new car.

The-Crew-20151217203735.jpg

Never took a plat on PS ever, I don't care about those things, lol.
Then you need to get your ass in Ste....Microsoft store and bough those Horizon games man.

The Crew was really great and Drive club (and onRush) was great too (basically same team)!

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Eeeh, they are two separate different games. 'member this:

Drive club could dethrone Project Gotham Racing, which is sadly dead, but that's about it.

If you haven't played Forza Horizon is impossible for me to explain to you. It's not the type of game, it's a style.

Yup, meant if they went open world with their insane mechanics. It's a wonderful mix of sim and arcade. Here watch

I think it's the most gorgeous car game out there with the best sounds and mechanics, and insane graphics while still not having PS4 Pro patch.

200.gif

It's not easy to create a game that is as well crafted and as well executed as FH3 is.

Forgot to say "potentially dethroning".

I don't disagree with you, Forza Horizon games are amazing, even if I've never touched the game ever before.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I was extremely skeptical of FH when it first was announced. I just didn't get it. Then I played it. Easily the best racing games last and this gen.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Then you need to get your ass in Ste....Microsoft store and bough those Horizon games man.

The Crew was really great and Drive club (and onRush) was great too (basically same team)!

Can't wait for The Crew 3 on next gen! But still some physics of the Forza Horizon games are kinda funny, like the rocky walls that feel like pillows, and the drift mechanics feels over-exaggerated. I acknowledge it as a great game, but not great enough to buy it on PC. Doesn't take away anything off the game.

M1chl

Can't wait for The Crew 3 on next gen! But still some physics of the Forza Horizon games are kinda funny, like the rocky walls that feel like pillows, and the drift mechanics feels over-exaggerated. I acknowledge it as a great game, but not great enough to buy it on PC. Doesn't take away anything off the game.
I just want Driver...whatever dammit! Not another Crew. Sa Francisco was too amazing!

M1chl

FH4 looks insanely good, but the rain effects and physics on the windshield, sounds, and mechanics are still in favor of DriveClub, although it's a game that I rate it as 8-7 out of 10 overall.
Well that's FH3 : ) Sure it does not have effect like Driveclub, but it's lot cleaner.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I just want Driver...whatever dammit! Not another Crew. Sa Francisco was too amazing!

Same devs of Driver are now on The Crew. I hope they make the game more interactive in the future and maybe have a good story and more places with interesting shops to visit?

M1chl

Same devs of Driver are now on The Crew. I hope they make the game more interactive in the future and maybe have a good story and more places with interesting shops to visit?
That's why I said that, because I know, you are knowledgable man : )

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That's why I said that, because I know, you are knowledgable man : )

The Crew RPG BS should be stopped, but otherwise it's a wonderful game with crap graphics:

The-Crew-2-20180718202432.png

The-Crew-2-20180704145842.png

Love the extreme customization as well, never seen a game goes as far as The Crew. FH3 is inspired by The Crew as well.

Last edited:

M1chl

The Crew RPG BS should be stopped, but otherwise it's a wonderful game with crap graphics:

The-Crew-2-20180718202432.png

The-Crew-2-20180704145842.png

Love the extreme customization as well, never seen a game goes as far as The Crew. FH4 is inspired by The Crew as well.
I do think you have it backwards because no Forza Horizon, no The Crew. Because why? Or maybe becuase of Ubisoft. But this sort of cutomisation was even in FM 3 and that's like 11 years ago.

Only Progressive trance track they ever had there:

M1chl

He probably chose not to be shown on forums, you can do that. Clicked quickly to watch it on youtube.

I love that soundtrack!

It's Liquid DnB and in this case:

Yes it was Forza Horizon branded from the studio (means artist studio, I know these guys). And yes, I've ask.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
About customization, it's quite charming in The Crew for my liking:

DkyxH7yWsAA4xw9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This car you collect scraps for it and build it! Love it, this is my customization for dirt racing.

The-Crew-20151115140208.jpg

I love offroading, but the sound of circuit cars and playing them on open roads is one of my best things in the crew with the mechanical/gear whine:

The-Crew-20151130152408.jpg

Last edited:

M1chl

About customization, it's quite charming in The Crew for my liking:

DkyxH7yWsAA4xw9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The-Crew-20151115140208.jpg

I love offroading, but the sound of circuit cars and playing them on open roads is one of my best things in the crew with the mechanical/gear whine:

The-Crew-20151130152408.jpg
Yes in this case totally, but you can do that (sans the normal car > big foot) in FH3,4 too and looking at these graphics.... That trailer was by the way totally real time, that of FH3.

It was the kind of moment like in the first game in the series, "wonder how it's gonna look like while gameplay....." Oh it's the same.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Meh FM....not anything special. FH on the other hand.
I guess if you prefer Sim racers I can see the argument but the fidelity, collision physics and sheer library of cars in FH...there's a reason it's not seen as just a spin off, and fans asked for more

M1chl

I guess if you prefer Sim racers I can see the argument but the fidelity, collision physics and sheer library of cars in FH...there's a reason it's not seen as just a spin off, and fans asked for more
Nowadays FM seems like a sping off game and not sure that this happened ever in history in vidya. That mainline series, got absolutely crushed by it's spin off.

Nowadays FM seems like a sping off game and not sure that this happened ever in history in vidya. That mainline series, got absolutely crushed by it's spin off.

They exist for different reasons. The mainline series is still brilliant and I love it. Horizons is everything done right with an arcade racer and each addition is just more polish.

Top Bottom