• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Just Found Out There's a Paranormal Activity Game

I just found out there's a Paranormal Activity video game.

I love those series of movies and have actually even rewatched them a few times.

The cool thing is the game looks surprisingly good and it's got mostly positive reviews. In fact, most of the negative reviews just complain the game is too short.

It's a VR game but the Steam version allows you to play it without VR now.

The game is also available on PlayStation 4 but I think it requires the VR headset.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
I just found out there's a Paranormal Activity video game.

I love those series of movies and have actually even rewatched them a few times.

The cool thing is the game looks surprisingly good and it's got mostly positive reviews. In fact, most of the negative reviews just complain the game is too short.

It's a VR game but the Steam version allows you to play it without VR now.

The game is also available on PlayStation 4 but I think it requires the VR headset.
Yea, it's on PSVR too, never got it but maybe someday.

The Exorcist game is half off right now so probably gonna snag it.

I enjoyed it in VR, but I’d recommend The Exorcist game over it. Much better. Not sure if it’s on anything other than VR though.

Last edited:
People really do have a major hate boner for this game. Still enjoying my time with this title despite not being one of those that hardcore grinded it out for everything it had to offer right away
On Steam it's mostly positive so I haven't seen a lot of hate towards it.

I agree the game is pretty scary too. Actually the movies are scary. I love most of the Paranormal Activity movies so I was pretty giddy to see that there was a video game based on it.

Top Bottom