• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I feel like the Xbox Series S is a waste of time & I don't understand why Microsoft made such a console like the Series S.

pasterpl

You are playing fast and loose with the words there. “Nearly” the same loading times with a £30 HDD? Not quite hehe.

Also you are not adding a lot of space there, an extra 250 GB is not that great (not to mention you will likely enjoy extra pop-in in games making heavy use of data streaming as that will hit the seek times of the el-cheapo drive you got there hard).

Since we are talking about BC games, we are also only going to play with Xbox One S profiles instead of downsampled Xbox One X games due to the low XSS RAM compared to XOX. So, if you want the better textures, better effects and draw distance, etc... of the Xbox One X patched games you need the XSX anyw...

people tend to forget that next gen releases cost $70 per game so ps5 de with couple of games is much more expensive than xbseries s with gamepass (even if you add external hdd price to it)

And no one buys it. It's available everywhere so people don't care about Game Pass that much.

from what I can see on euro gamer tracker it is sold out in most places in markets like USA or the uk

The Series S is not made for you or anyone on this forum. Its made for people that:

- Only play FIFA/Madden/2k/Fortnite/COD every year and thats it
- A gamepass machine
- A secondary console

It should never be anyone's primary console if you are a gamer
Well you don't need a $300 XSS for that. A $100 XB1 would be enough for the couple of years to come. And those games you cited will all run at 60fps on XB1.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I dislike the lack of a disc drive, but even without that the SSD capacity is a big joke for the size of games this gen, combined with the lesser capacity i wouldn't recommend a Series S at this point, even for budget gamers it has big cutbacks.

Later when it has 1TB SSD and bundled with a game it should be nice though
I actually bought the 1TB SSD but left it home after I found out how much stuff I managed to fit on the base S memory, enough for my 4 months travel.

Right now MS sells aggressive bundles with GP but only for the One S, in order to finish the stocks. Once it’s done I believe they will be more aggressive on the Series S too.

True and overtime the Series S will probably even be cheaper to produce so that might be possible for them. I personally don't believe Sony will start worrying about price unless sales start to dip alot for them. Which is why it might be a while before prices start to drop for the PS5 DE. I definitely can see the Series S widening the price gap even further without a response from Sony.

bxrz

Well you don't need a $300 XSS for that. A $100 XB1 would be enough for the couple of years to come. And those games you cited will all run at 60fps on XB1.

Sports games on last gen vs this gen are different

Doesn't it do what it was always intended to do? You shouldn't be expecting anything too special going for the series S option over the series X or ps5....

I said SATA drive? Not HDD. Go watch the Digital Foundry loading time video yourself.

A 250gb SATA drive takes it up to the same storage as the PS5.

El cheapo? You really are a clown lmao, the Crucial MX500 is rated as one of the best SATA drives you can get (alongside the Samsung EVO) and has a full feature set including local trimming.

And as I said, you can play enhanced games directly from the external drive.

I think you mean SSD, SATA ist just the interface. Talking about technologically illiterate...

Tulipanzo

They release a console with no games for two years that's worse than their competitors', AND an openly inferior version of it that's going to be killed off by the time it may theoretically get exclusives.

It's basically useless, and only good for people that are too tech illiterate to know better. The fact it barely manages (and even fails) to hit 1080p on multiple cross-gen titles (ie. the easiest it will ever have to run) is quite a sign.

Rudius

Suppose I have $500 and an $150 electric bill. Do I 1) Buy the $500 console and not pay the electric bill or 2) Buy the $300 console and pay the electric bill?
Wait a couple of months until you have that extra 100 or 200 bucks and then buy something that is 2 or 3 times better that you will use for 7 years.

Have you ever heard of selling CD keys via G2A or Kinguin, or buying Steam accounts? There's this thing called the internet.

I'm pretty sure that my line of work requires heavy design resources - a monster GPU, tons of RAM, whatnot. But then again, you seem to know all the answers.
I thought you want to save a lot of money? You don't need games so you might as well sell your account since video games are a waste of time.

Looking at ebay, it seems you need to pay 200 dollars at least with shipping to get a used xbox one s. Where you can get a new xbox series s for a hundred dollars more that is a lot more capable.

Last edited:

horkrux

Exactly. They've literally had a product for this and it's called Xbox One S.

I'm not sure how the Series S is supposed to end up as the best-selling hardware when it can't even sell out rn. And a hundred bucks more will get you the full PS5 experience with no shortcomings, so the entire idea around this revision was always questionable.

Azurro

Banned
Looking at ebay, it seems you need to pay 200 dollars at least with shipping to get a used xbox one s. Where you can get a new xbox series s for a hundred dollars more that is a lot more capable.

There are options for cash strapped people. If you get a Series S with gamepass, you can get a PS5DE with PS Plus and you get 20 excellent AAA games. The type of people that are most cash conscious that just get FIFA every year would be very happy with that as well, and they get the performance of an Xbox Series X, even better in many cases.

As I said, the proof of the viability of the Series S is in its actual sales, and it's not flying off the shelves, so its existence is a gamble that it's unclear if it actually pays off. To me it's the retard pack of this gen, but let's see in the long run how it goes.

Last edited:

Fitzchiv

Two assumptions are key to the relevance of the Series S;

1) £500 is a lot to quite a lot of people for a games console

2) The £500 consoles won't reduce significantly in cost due to lack of possible manufacturing economies.

If you accept those two as true, you can see the market for the Series S. The issue really is in the gap between it and the PS5 digital, but Sony will need to make money somewhere too.

It's a cheaper option for those who can't afford anything more and still provides very good value with Game Pass. You have to realize not everyone is like us on the people on NeoGaf who are hardcore gamers and know ins and outs of the industry. Some people barely notice difference between 1080p and 4K. They just want to play the god damn games at a good price. It's very simple, casual market is is where the $ is at.
If you go at the series s you should really be sure you don't have the extra money for the series X, because of you ever need to upgrade the storage it will end up costing more than the series X, or if you don't mind the platform at all the ps5 digital is not that much more expensive and it offers the real, no compromise, next green experience.

Gamepass is the opposite of good value, you keep paying for a bunch of games, most of which you will never play. Someone who is not hardcore is likely to play few games, some of them are likely to be free to begin with (fornite, Roblox, whatever). Adding recurring fees that could be used to buy games that you choose, and get to keep, many of them on sale makes much more sense, especially if you spread the cost over a couple of years.

GamePass only makes sense if you can't count, or if you don't care about money at all.

There are options for cash strapped people. If you get a Series S with gamepass, you can get a PS5DE with PS Plus and you get 20 excellent AAA games. The type of people that are most cash conscious that just get FIFA every year would be very happy with that as well, and they get the performance of an Xbox Series X, even better in many cases.

As I said, the proof of the viability of the Series S is in its actual sales, and it's not flying off the shelves, so its existence is a gamble that it's unclear if it actually pays off. To me it's the retard pack of this gen, but let's see in the long run how it goes.
Xbox game pass offers more than 20 games and will include day one games instead of just old ps3/ps4 games such as the new Halo infinite, Starfield, cross fire x, flight simulator, Forza, the next fall out / Elder scrolls games and more. Also, xbox series s is selling pretty well last time I checked. Care to show me source where it is selling badly?

Last edited:

pasterpl

Gamepass is losing them money, tons of it at the moment. First they would aim at profitability, let alone the insane profits Sony makes off the PSN Store and physical stores.

So far, we all know the reasoning behind the Series S. Cheaper, for casuals, mass market, blah blah blah. However, the thing can be bought right now, there's not all that much demand for it, in the holiday season. It doesn't seem to be doing anything for MS in terms of installed base, and they are already launching with less units sold than with Xbox One.
Source? Or is it just another made up bs?

Your counterpoint fails, because we are not comparing Series S to PS5. We are comparing Series S with the Xbox One that the customer already owns.
The lack of serious next gen software for the next two years, means there is no incentive to buy a Series S if you already own an Xbox One. You can argue that there will be a reason to buy in two years, but that is THEN, and here is Now.

$299 is a lot of money, when you already own a previous gen console that does the same things. And if you consider the target being people who's money is tight and don't care for graphics, it makes no sense they would pay the $299 unless they HAD to.
Compare how Cyberpunk 2077 runs on an X1 and XSS and say again how the XSS has no reason to be bought.

For hardcore gamers wanting a true next-gen experience it probably is, unless you're in a rough patch financially atm. I'll say this though, after you factor in the cost of games, or subscriptions like Gamepass etc... you pretty much paid for a PS5. The premium experience is waiting, just gotta make the math work for you. The good news is that you may be able to sell it for a good return if you so decide... just don't wait a year from now - that will truly hurt its resale value.

Last edited:
If you go at the series s you should really be sure you don't have the extra money for the series X, because of you ever need to upgrade the storage it will end up costing more than the series X, or if you don't mind the platform at all the ps5 digital is not that much more expensive and it offers the real, no compromise, next green experience.

Gamepass is the opposite of good value, you keep paying for a bunch of games, most of which you will never play. Someone who is not hardcore is likely to play few games, some of them are likely to be free to begin with (fornite, Roblox, whatever). Adding recurring fees that could be used to buy games that you choose, and get to keep, many of them on sale makes much more sense, especially if you spread the cost over a couple of years.

GamePass only makes sense if you can't count, or if you don't care about money at all.

I guess I will never play Elder Scrolls 6. The next Doom or wolfstein. Perfect Dark, Halo Infinite, The Medium, Gears 5, Gears 6 when that comes out, Fable. Forza Horizon 5, Destiny 2 and its expansions, Sea of Thieves, Hellblade II and others. Yeah you are right, horrible value.

/s

Banjo64

cumsessed
I guess I will never play Elder Scrolls 6. The next Doom or wolfstein. Perfect Dark, Halo Infinite, The Medium, Gears 5, Gears 6 when that comes out, Fable. Forza Horizon 5, Destiny 2 and its expansions, Sea of Thieves, Hellblade II and others. Yeah you are right, horrible value.

/s
Starfield, Psychonauts 2, Hellblade 2, Avowed... all trash apparently lmao

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Lower end SKU with the same tech of the higher end model males perfect sense. This will allow them to discontinue the older models much sooner than normal and make development across platforms easier.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
For hardcore gamers wanting a true next-gen experience it probably is, unless you're in a rough patch financially atm. I'll say this though, after you factor in the cost of games, or subscriptions like Gamepass etc... you pretty much paid for a PS5. The premium experience is waiting, just gotta make the math work for you. The good news is that you may be able to sell it for a good return if you so decide... just don't wait a year from now - that will truly hurt its resale value.
Lmao what does that even mean? You can currently get a Series S for £250 and 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for £121.00 by stacking 3 years of Gold (£40 each) and then paying £1 more to convert to GPU.

That’s £11 more than the cheapest PS5 SKU and includes 3 years of online play and games.

What are you going to do when you’re locked in to Sony’s digital store front? Pay £70 for one game and £40 for 12 months PS Plus?

REDRZA MWS

Let me be clear, I'm in no way hating on Microsoft or the console I'm just stating my own opinion on what I experienced from using the console for a couple of months.

For me, the console feels like any other Xbox system that has been out when it comes to the Xbox One. It feels just like the Xbox One and plays like it too. I don't see any difference in performance and visuals, maybe that's because I still don't have a 4KTV yet maybe that's the main issue I'm having but let me be clear. If that's the case then I don't find it fair to those who still haven't upgrade yet to 4K. I thought the Series S was meant for both 1080p and 4K tv and monitors. I played games that are meant for "next-gen" and I don't see anything brand new, not even 60fps. I can understand the lack of 120Fps because you are supposed to have a tv or monitor that supports 120hz. Even my gaming PC does that, in order for me to see beyond 120fps, I have to activate 144hz which is what my monitor has running.

I don't know maybe I'm doing it wrong and really need to upgrade but I feel like having the Series S is a waste of time and I don't understand why Microsoft made it. Hardly anyone talks about it and that to me is a big turn off because it feels like I made a mistake in buying it.
Really isn’t rocket science. Many gamers still play on 1080p sets, or 1440p monitors. It’s has an 8 core Zen 2 CPU, and a 4TF RDNA 2 gpu, built in SSD. For 299 this is an awesome value and will run all games fine in those resolutions. Add gamepass and you are golden. It’s an overall great value and an entry into the Xbox ecosystem.

I've noticed that it tends to stay instock for quite a while before it sells out online sometimes. I'll get second notifications about its drop still being instock all the time.

ethomaz

Banned
The weekend before the Christmas I made a little travel with my wife to buy things in the biggest city near us (São José do Rio Preto).

The only new console I saw in the super markets (Carrefour, Sams Club, etc) and stores (in shoppings of course) was the Series S at R$2799.
PS5 (both models) and Series X were sold out with no precision for new stock.

That is the Brasil in economic crisis and people has little interest in the Series S... the complete opposite of Series X... even at R$4599 it is the best seller new Xbox here.

The issue I see is that if you need a cheaper Xbox you have better options than Series S... and if you want a better Xbox you have Series X... he doesn’t fit any market right now... most children here are asking PS4/XB1 to Santa yet because it is cheaper... my nephew asked a PS4... he knew there is the PS5 but he knows the chance to get one is near impossible so he wanted a PS4 in Christmas.

That could chance in the future of course but that is the situation now.

Last edited:

Royal-Slime

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me if modern Xbox literally forgot about those games.
The 2020 Xbox brand is very different from those halcyon days.

Could be. It's difficult to find someone mention in JRPG community. Unfortunate because both of the games are one of the few JRPG that are highly cinematic, still have some very good ideas and look great. Blue Dragon surprised me with its crisp textures and 60 fps, especially. Both aged very good with the exception of Blue Dragon's 3D models, they can be a bit bland.
And I don't think Phil Spencer and the rest just forgot, it's just that nobody cares and Xbox management has proven to be all talk times after times. At least they were welcome about Square Enix porting KH games and older FF to Xbox. Maybe that will help with recognition a bit.

Lmao what does that even mean? You can currently get a Series S for £250 and 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for £121.00 by stacking 3 years of Gold (£40 each) and then paying £1 more to convert to GPU.

That’s £11 more than the cheapest PS5 SKU and includes 3 years of online play and games.

What are you going to do when you’re locked in to Sony’s digital store front? Pay £70 for one game and £40 for 12 months PS Plus?

In the states the math is more favorable. I know Europeans are getting shafted hard by Jim this gen so I can sympathize. With that said, because I'm in the U.S.... for $299 + a couple $60 games you're into PS5 territory (at least the DE). Now if we're realistic, the DE is hard to come by, as is the PS5 in general and I would definitely not advice on getting locked on a digital only device but for OP (who willingly made that decision with the XSS) that shouldn't matter - and it's quite rich to be hyping up a digital rental service whose purpose is to take ownership away from the equation. Value is relative, eye of the beholder. If OP were to get a Digital PS5 for $100 more, and grab a year of PS Plus for $30 off CDKeys he will not only have the PS+ Collection at his disposal for a whole year, but also the upcoming games, including Destruction AllStars soon (fresh new PS5 title). He will also have access to Astro's Playroom Day One. If he wants to taste the waters in PS Now, he can do so as well for cheaper than Gamepass, and enjoy the games and titles there - the list is quite extensive. If OP never touched a PS4 in his life.... Uncharted 4 + Bloodborne + Day's Gone + God of War... that's quality gaming right there Day One on the PS5. Not a single, couple or 3 years of gamepass "value" measures up to the greatness of those experiences (and that's just a taste of what's available). The bonds to mediocrity can be broken. Just gotta make the math work for you. And if you can get Demon Souls, or the family friendly Sackboy - the better. Greatness awaits those that are willing to reach for it.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Netflix is also entertainment, a PS5 or XSS is a luxury no one ever needs.
Ah, so poor people just don't deserve access to some forms of entertainment. Playing video games while poor is bad. Got it.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of money XSS and Game Pass is an affordable option.

n0razi

I think its for the kids who play just Minecraft or Roblox (admittedly a fairly large population)... cheap system for them that mommy can buy for them on Christmas

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
In the states the math is more favorable. I know Europeans are getting shafted hard by Jim this gen so I can sympathize. With that said, because I'm in the U.S.... for $299 + a couple $60 games you're into PS5 territory (at least the DE). Now if we're realistic, the DE is hard to come by, as is the PS5 in general and I would definitely not advice on getting locked on a digital only device but for OP (who willingly made that decision with the XSS) that shouldn't matter - and it's quite rich to be hyping up a digital rental service whose purpose is to take ownership away from the equation. Value is relative, eye of the beholder. If OP were to get a Digital PS5 for $100 more, and grab a year of PS Plus for $30 off CDKeys he will not only have the PS+ Collection at his disposal for a whole year, but also the upcoming games, including Destruction AllStars soon (fresh new PS5 title). He will also have access to Astro's Playroom Day One. If he wants to taste the waters in PS Now, he can do so as well for cheaper than Gamepass, and enjoy the games and titles there - the list is quite extensive. If OP never touched a PS4 in his life.... Uncharted 4 + Bloodborne + Day's Gone + God of War... that's quality gaming right there Day One on the PS5. Not a single, couple or 3 years of gamepass "value" measures up to the greatness of those experiences (and that's just a taste of what's available). The bonds to mediocrity can be broken. Just gotta make the math work for you. And if you can get Demon Souls, or the family friendly Sackboy - the better. Greatness awaits those that are willing to reach for it.
You started off well talking about UK/EU countries getting shafted by Sony this gen and the artificial scarcity of the PS5 digital.

Fell off slightly when you said people can play PS4 games included in PS Plus Collection. Why buy a PS5 if those games are going to be the bulk of your gaming? Argos intermittently sell refurb 500gb PS4s for £105 and games like Uncharted 4, God of War & Bloodborne are in the ‘Greatest Hits’ collection and are regularly £7 in the UK for a physical copy. Just get a PS4.

Ended the post like a true shill. Greatness awaits and listing Days Gone as an unbeatable experience... it got 71 on Metacritic for Christ’s sake! There’s loads of high 80/90 rated games on Game Pass like Doom Eternal, Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Ori, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Streets of Rage 4, Jedi Fallen Order... don’t just list any old shite and because it’s Sony published expect people to cum in their pants...

Jasoncaves

Neo Member
I’m more disappointed with the series x than the s. The series x feels simply like a higher Rez series s. Virtually no different besides 1080p. Which is why I sold my series x for a PS5. That’s where next gen is at really. Also I’ll get a series s down the road just to use Microsoft for their cute games on game pass. But when it comes to next gen, PS5 is where it’s at no question. I feel if you want a series x, you might as well get the series s cause series x does NOT feel next gen compared to ps5.

You started off well talking about UK/EU countries getting shafted by Sony this gen and the artificial scarcity of the PS5 digital.

Fell off slightly when you said people can play PS4 games included in PS Plus Collection. Why buy a PS5 if those games are going to be the bulk of your gaming? Argos intermittently sell refurb 500gb PS4s for £105 and games like Uncharted 4, God of War & Bloodborne are in the ‘Greatest Hits’ collection and are regularly £7 in the UK for a physical copy. Just get a PS4.

Ended the post like a true shill. Greatness awaits and listing Days Gone as an unbeatable experience... it got 71 on Metacritic for Christ’s sake! There’s loads of high 80/90 rated games on Game Pass like Doom Eternal, Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Ori, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Streets of Rage 4, Jedi Fallen Order... don’t just list any old shite and because it’s Sony published expect people to cum in their pants...

Aren't you playing old games on Gamepass? What else are you playing if not old games? What else will you quote if not old games? Isn't that what the bulk of that digital rental service is.... that same service that you hyped up to make the math work for you (in UK prices)? Don't get upset, and definitely don't project on shilling. Some people have different opinions of what true value is for your time and dollar. The coin could be flipped, and the same claim could be made that OP should have just kept his old Xbox One - same access to GamePass. OP clearly yearns for a true next-gen experience - why deny him of the access to true next-gen? As I said, cause it bears repeating, if you can make the math work, the bonds to mediocrity can be broken.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Aren't you playing old games on Gamepass? What else are you playing if not old games? Isn't that what that digital rental service is that you hyped up to make the math work for you (in UK prices)? Don't get upset, and definitely don't project on shilling. Some people have different opinions of what true value is for your time and dollar. As I said, cause it bears repeating, if you can make the math work, the bonds to mediocrity can be broken.
No lol? That’s why people like it so much?

You get day and date releases from all of Microsoft’s first party which includes Zenimax titles moving forward, but quite a few third party titles launch day and date as well like Streets of Rage 4, Tetris Effect and Dragon Quest XI S. Among Us is coming day one as well when it launches on console.

ethomaz

Banned
No lol? That’s why people like it so much?

You get day and date releases from all of Microsoft’s first party which includes Zenimax titles moving forward, but quite a few third party titles launch day and date as well like Streets of Rage 4, Tetris Effect and Dragon Quest XI S. Among Us is coming day one as well when it launches on console.
What game MS actually launch day one this holiday on Gamepass.
BTW I believe these games you listed are old... at leas DQ and Among Us are very old.

That is his point right now Gamepass give you old games... the same can be said about PS Plus Collection and PSNow.

If you want to play new games you need to buy them no matter the console right now.

Last edited:

disap.ed

One day before Christmas I was in our local Media Markt and there were still Series S consoles on stock (unlike SeX and PS5), so the market seems to agree, at least in Europe (where Xbox traditionally sells worse than PS)

Last edited:
Says No, goes on to list old games. Says OP should get a PS4 if that were the case (mind you no access to the PS+ Collection or Destruction All-Stars), instead of reciprocating with the same logic to Xbox One. Calls other shills.

So easy it hurts. Greatness awaits you Banjo... just reach for it and give up on the folly.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
What game MS actually launch day one this holiday on Gamepass.
BTW I believe these games you listed are old... at leas DQ and Among Us are very old.
Dragon Quest S launched on the PS4 and Xbox on December 4th 2020 mate, and Among Us isn’t released on either console yet.

I don’t know what ‘this holiday’ means but if you are arbitrarily asking for q4 releases they’ve released the Hive Busters expansion and Gears Tactics since October.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Says No, goes on to list old games. Says OP should get a PS4 if that were the case (mind you no access to the PS+ Collection or Destruction All-Stars), instead of reciprocating with the same logic to Xbox One. Calls other shills.

So easy it hurts. Greatness awaits you Banjo... just reach for it and give up on the folly.
I’ve got 44 platinum trophies.

ethomaz

Banned
Dragon Quest S launched on the PS4 and Xbox on December 4th 2020 mate, and Among Us isn’t released on either console yet.

I don’t know what ‘this holiday’ means but if you are arbitrarily asking for q4 releases they’ve released the Hive Busters expansion and Gears Tactics since October.
Both are old very games.
It is a GOTY version in the case of DQIX except it is based in the inferior Switch version and not the superior PC version.
I just said holidays because the Series launched in November... and there is no day one release for Series on Gamepass... only old games.

That is the point... the games you listed only shows the service is not like you are grabbing about.

The first game is probably Halo Infinite in Holiday 2021.

Last edited:
I’ve got 44 platinum trophies.
Then the more odd to suggest to OP other means of reaching next-gen greatness, instead of the obvious straight line that leads to a PS5.....OP clearly yearns for it, not satisfied by the XSS. Why double down on the folly? I know platform preferences are a thing but...... no need to take it that far (beware of the neutral as the saying goes) . As an Xbox guy I'm sure you've come to appreciate games beyond the Metacritic scores, so I also find odd that you took exception to Day's Gone suggestion. I don't know, lots of inconsistencies man.

Last edited:

SynTha1

This thing was made cause Microsoft goes by the old saying that there's a sucker born everyday so it will sell regardless to the not too tech savvy and the ultra gullible who doesn't know any better. It is what it is.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Then the more odd to suggest to OP other means of reaching next-gen greatness, instead of the obvious straight line that leads to a PS5.....OP clearly yearns for it, not satisfied by the XSS. Why double down on the folly? I know platform preferences are a thing but...... no need to take it that far (beware of the neutral as the saying goes) . As an Xbox guy I'm sure you've come to appreciate games beyond the Metacritic scores, so I also find odd that you took exception to Day's Gone suggestion. I don't know, lots of inconsistencies man.
‘I’ve got 44 platinum trophies’
‘As an Xbox guy’

Double Take Smh GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

iHaunter

Ah, so poor people just don't deserve access to some forms of entertainment. Playing video games while poor is bad. Got it.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of money XSS and Game Pass is an affordable option.
Still don't get it. It's not about deserving, if they can't afford it they can't afford it. If $100 is the difference between you not being able to pay rent or food then you shouldn't be buying the XSS either.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Yeah, that isnt a good example. Maybe once the cross gen period ends....but then there might be price cuts for the PS5, XSX, PS5DE.

The idea is nice, the execution.....remans to be seen if the market wants it.

Top Bottom