• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Legends |OT| Linkle, Linkle, Little Star.

Razmos

The Lana recolour is just as repulsive as everything else surrounding her, but I really like Toon Link's Niko texture. It'd have been a reasonable choice for a Smash Bros. alt, actually.
It would look amazing in Smash, such a shame. Can't wait to use it in Legends though.

Oh, the site seemed to confirm that all characters will be getting a costume on that map, they showed costumes for Link and Darunia as well, but they aren't quite as impressive.

It already looks like the DLC costumes have more effort put into them than the recolours in the original.

The WiiU is a bit....fickle when it comes to updates. Usually you have to specifically go online somewhere first (like the eShop or the in-game adventure mode) for it to find the update. Then, when you restart the game it should prompt for the update.

Well, I decided to go to the settings and downloads were disabled. (strange, because I never asked for that). I had to renew my connection (also strange, because I still could on the regular internet, but not on e-shop or miiverse). And now the update pops up.

All strange stuff, but I had a power failure in the house last week, so maybe that was the cause?

Well, looking forward to try them out the Wii U before I take a splash in the 3DS-version. :)

Razmos

Is the N3DS + Wii U patch up for purchase yet, or just the N3DS only one? As I've read, the Wii U only one doesn't seem to be up yet?

Bad frame rates = bad press!? *shrug*
Do you mean the dual-seaaon pass? It's available. I think you have to buy it in the 3DS version though, and then you get a code for the season pass on the Wii U, I did it last night.

And the demo ran really smooth lol

I'm debating switching to easy mode. I don't know if I want to, though.

I'm near the end of the Prologue, and found the last mission kind of overwhelming because they want you to be in three places at once. I'd fail, restart from a checkpoint and then not have enough time to
save the keep and kill the boss. It wants you to have all people around the boss, but then it also wants you to save the keep at the same time.

I generally don't play Musou games.

georly

Do you mean the dual-seaaon pass? It's available. I think you have to buy it in the 3DS version though, and then you get a code for the season pass on the Wii U, I did it last night.

And the demo ran really smooth lol

Oh, cool, good to know it's up. Will buy before I head out for the weekend, thanks. How much was it, by the way?

Ohnonono

Gonna grab this today at some point. Would like to have a fun way to give someone the WiiU code cause I wont use it. I could use a new avatar, and a sweet Toon Link style one would totally earn my code... :D it will be a US code.

UCBooties

That Darunia alt looks disgusting.

Is there a demo out in NA yet? I really want to try it out and see how it feels before buying.

If you want to give it a try I know that the GameStops near me have a demo up on their 3ds demo stations. Not ideal, but at least it's something.

Nia

Gonna grab this today at some point. Would like to have a fun way to give someone the WiiU code cause I wont use it. I could use a new avatar, and a sweet Toon Link style one would totally earn my code... :D it will be a US code.

As in a drawing in that style, or an avatar of Toon Link?

B00TE

Played for about four and a half hours, this is gonna keep me busy for a long time. Linkle is soooo awesome. Got Toon Link on the adventure map, he's pretty fun too. Can't wait to fully unlock the combos, they just keep getting better. Bought the season pass, now I just need Ganon so I can use that delicious Wind Waker skin for him.

Nia

qMmBJcr.jpg
ksAlXcU.jpg
Irp47Jt.jpg
t2gNzf4.jpg

I made some variations. You can pick which one you like best. I can also change the background or make one from a Toon Link picture of your liking if you want.

alexein

Rice digital still hasnt sent me my limited edition, i bought it on their french site since they had a coupon i got it for 39,99€ .
I'm bummed to not get it for the weekend , i'm really looking forward to play it since i dont have a wii u.

Is the preorder dlc the only way to get classic link in the game?

edit :thanks nia got the niko link.

alexein

Isn't the pre-order DLC just My Fairy costumes? The actual Classic Link costume for Link should be in the base Legends game.

at micromania (french gamestop) their preoder says my fairy plus classic link.
i hope its a mistake, i didnt want to track dow a code but i need classic link.

Jackano

at micromania (french gamestop) their preoder says my fairy plus classic link.
i hope its a mistake, i didnt want to track dow a code but i need classic link.

I got two codes from Amazon.fr, so maybe one is for Classic Link but I can't check right now (at work atm).

Madao

i have the Wii U version but no plans to buy it on 3DS because this is a game i'd rather play on TV.

anyone who's getting the 3DS release but has no Wii U version willing to PM me the DLC code for the DLC for Wii U?

B00TE

I actually enjoy it more on handheld, and I'm not much of a portable gamer. It's weird.

I feel like the story missions drag on a bit for a handheld game (I'm also rushing through it since I've played them already), but the adventure mode maps are perfect. I don't mind the graphical downgrade, but it feels consistently smoother than the Wii U version and I love that.

Character switching is a god-send, same with being able to order other characters around. That's something I love being able to do in Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, and it's still great here. I can only imagine it's a lot more useful on harder difficulties.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
The Legends Character Pack (not part of the Season Pass) [Wii U]

Contents: Linkle, Skull Kid, Tetra, Toon Link, King Daphnes, Ganondorf’s trident weapon
Release date: Summer (Europe, North America) / July (Japan)
Price: £10.79 / €11.99 / 1 852 Yen + taxes / US$12.99 / CDN$18.39

THIS is what is included with the 3DS purchase right? This code right here?

Vidiot

Ugh, Gamestop didn't have the art book...
Should've gotten it from Amazon...

I got it off Amazon because of the prime discount but my local gamestop gave me one of those books anyway. It's really nothing special but as a Zelda collector I'm happy to have it.

georly

THIS is what is included with the 3DS purchase right? This code right here?

Yup. Season pass for wii u is also all the upcoming characters+costumes+weapons but nothing else.

Ugh, Gamestop didn't have the art book...
Should've gotten it from Amazon...

Whole reason I preordered at gamestop was to get the artbook. If they don't have it i'm cancelling and getting at best buy.

Top Bottom