• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How would "No Russian" be reacted to if it were released in 2022?

yansolo

These days lol. Do you think outrage culture is some new thing that never popped up until the time was right? Hot coffee in GTA would still be a bigger controversy without shutdowns or cancelations.

of course its not new mate, but its definitely worse than what it was a few years ago, if you can't see it or don't want to that's up to you

Banned
There is a level to violence, and the slaughter of innocents is a different thing than just average movie violence. It's the far end of disgusting, just like pedophilia. It's both perversions.

Art is not whatever, art will easily be able to tell a story without having to suffer such perversions.

superstore-amy-sosa.gif

of course its not new mate, but its definitely worse than what it was a few years ago, if you can't see it or don't want to that's up to you
Well I was born way more than a few years ago and it's all the same, technology just made it easier for people to bitch at one another. What am I supposed to be seeing that's 'so much worse'. Most of it is vague slippery slope talk and how diversity is not that great. Alot of talk about shoving things in throats also. I see it, and I plan on being on the right side of history.

yansolo

Well I was born way more than a few years ago and it's all the same, technology just made it easier for people to bitch at one another. What am I supposed to be seeing that's 'so much worse'. Most of it is vague slippery slope talk and how diversity is not that great. Alot of talk about shoving things in throats also. I see it, and I plan on being on the right side of history.

i was born more than a few years ago as well, im not having a go at you im just saying that today people seem to have issues with a lot more things than they used to. i agree with you that technology has definitely made it easier for people to have a sook, its a complicated issue i guess.

These days lol. Do you think outrage culture is some new thing that never popped up until the time was right? Hot coffee in GTA would still be a bigger controversy without shutdowns or cancelations.

Hot coffee made me chuckle. You can buy guns and murder innocent civilians and hookers - you can run over dozens of people and smear them into the road and you can stomp on someone’s lifeless corpse…. but then these sick bastards include a way to have sex with someone! How dare they depict something that happens at the start of every human life on this planet - vile - ban it!

i was born more than a few years ago as well, im not having a go at you im just saying that today people seem to have issues with a lot more things than they used to. i agree with you that technology has definitely made it easier for people to have a sook, its a complicated issue i guess.
If I came off antagonistic, my apologies. I apparently come off that way unintentionally. It's very complicated simply because each side constantly hears someone's grievance. One side is gonna look bad when rights and acceptance are discussed. These things happen, on a regular basis. It really come down to how you handle it. Cheers!

Hot coffee made me chuckle. You can buy guns and murder innocent civilians and hookers - you can run over dozens of people and smear them into the road and you can stomp on someone’s lifeless corpse…. but then these sick bastards include a way to have sex with someone! How dare they depict something that happens at the start of every human life on this planet - vile - ban it!
That's because they wasn't making a baby then. Also might have some kind of birth control involved 🤔

Top Bottom