• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much do you pay for your shoes, are you a shoe snob?

About $100-$150. Always New Balance as they fit me the best. I don’t have much of an arch and need good support.
Hi Dad.

I generally don't go over AUD$150 for my sneakers/casuals. Business shoes however you get what you pay for, I'll top out a couple to few hundred on those but I don't need to buy them often.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I've got 5 pairs of shoes at the moment

2 pairs of Jordan 12's = 190 each
a pair of brooks GTS18 = $130
a pair of nike blazers = paid $25
a pair of dress shoes = $60

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
$40-60. I like all white Adidas and Reebok shoes. Sometimes canvas shoes like Converse or Superga.
culture-man-of-culture.gif

Vagswarm

Been going with Under Armor over the past few years. Usually get them on sale for $60, but their normal price can go up to $120. Used to get Jordan's and had some real nice pairs, but those were $120. Still have one that I never wore.

I always liked clothing that looked stylish and fresh even if it costed a bit more. Will probably have to switch up the style at some point since I'm getting older. lol.

For the most part I've been wearing these pretty much everywhere since they look sharp and I'm incredibly lazy these days:

wKubfwK.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom