• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Hellblade 2 will get?

• 50-59%

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 23 9.9%
  • 76-79%

Votes: 44 19.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 90 38.8%
  • 86-90%

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eiknarf

Whoa, it’s getting 90s (9/10)

You can see them early on opencritic if you click it right

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

81 after 34 reviews so far.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I know, I was being daft.

But you look at that list and see why GaaS is a thing. Actually, *the* thing.

Anyway, I’m going 87%. Think the technical accomplishments will make up for pretty simple gameplay experience.

But it's always the same 5 GaaS games. That's the problem!

On the metacritic front page, I see reviews from Carol Quintaine, CD-Action and Dot Esports, the hell kind of reviewers are these? These websites have not even given great scores, it is just so weird that pubs are willing to give keys to every tom, dick and harry with a website.

Luipadre

Gold Member
As expected, its basically the same as the first game for better or worse. Sad to hear that they improved nothing except the graphics. Excited to play nonetheless

Good. It is what it is.

If you dig this sort of game, it looks like it’s as good as it gets.

If not, this isn’t going to change things.
It is great that MS funded the team to bring their creative vision to fruition. Let us hope that we get many more good games from NT. I will sit out this one as I did not like HB1, but I did like their take on DmC.

Dazraell

Gold Member
On the metacritic front page, I see reviews from Carol Quintaine, CD-Action and Dot Esports, the hell kind of reviewers are these? These websites have not even given great scores, it is just so weird that pubs are willing to give keys to every tom, dick and harry with a website.

Not familiar with remaining two, but CD-Action is quite known in Poland. It's kinda Polish equivalent of Game Informer, I guess?

Zathalus

Review scores seem mostly inline with the first. Anyone expecting a 90+ game or a terrible flop are going to be disappointed. Basically if you liked the first one you would probably like this one.

odhiex

I think an 81-85 meta score is a good achievement for this game. However, would it be enough as the key title of XBOX Games Studios?

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
From 9 and 10, to 5 and 6.

Hmmm weird and it almost feels like i’ve seen this before with Halo Infinite.

Top Bottom