• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Hellblade 2 will get?

• 50-59%

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 23 9.9%
  • 76-79%

Votes: 44 19.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 90 38.8%
  • 86-90%

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucbr

Sometimes I think the games' industry is the worst of all. People hope a product of the industry will be bad because is from a different brand. Also, people won't even play/use something unless/only after some reviewers tell them so. Can't think of any industry where analysts have so much power and people who loves the hobby wish so much for the failure of such hobby.

The first game has a 80-88 Meta across all 4 platforms.

So, I'm guessing that this is going to be better than the first. 86-90, 87/88 to pinpoint score.

Sometimes I think the games' industry is the worst of all. People hope a product of the industry will be bad because is from a different brand. Also, people won't even play/use something unless/only after some reviewers tell them so. Can't think of any industry where analysts have so much power and people who loves the hobby wish so much for the failure of such hobby.
The movie industy is similar.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
IMG-1439.jpg

Goddamn Canadian prices. Even the cheap games are fucking expensive. But I had to buy it. Fuck gamepass, these devs deserve my money for making this kind of game.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Son are you on crack? They said it’s around the first game, so most likely less than 8 hours. Probably 5ish hours.

'around the first game'
'probably 5ish hours'

Son is on crack 🫢

tnTjZaI.jpeg

IMG-1439.jpg

Goddamn Canadian prices. Even the cheap games are fucking expensive. But I had to buy it. Fuck gamepass, these devs deserve my money for making this kind of game.

I own both the PS4/5 and XBO versions despite the game being on game pass before, will probably buy this at a later time too to support NT.

Last edited:

PSYGN

I just realized Ninja Theory made Heavenly Sword, kinda interesting but mostly not that they would also go on to create a game named Hellblade.

demigod

If this wasn't on Gamepass, 75% wouldn't even buy it until a huge sale. Especially with the new rumor that it takes 7 hours for a 100% playthrough with all collectables.

'around the first game'
'probably 5ish hours'

Son is on crack 🫢

tnTjZaI.jpeg

I own both the PS4/5 and XBO versions despite the game being on game pass before, will probably buy this at a later time too to support NT.

Please learn to read.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
I hope the audio is as good as the first one. When I bought Hellblade years ago I had a cheap headset. Now I have a super nice one and playing today the audio was easily the best I have ever heard in a vidya game. Thunder and water effects especially amazing.

adamsapple

Please learn to read.

My guy needing to quote someone else's post to deflect from his own failure. :messenger_ok:

Of course you won’t because you’re lying. A quick google will tell you the length of the game.

You're calling other liars and telling them to google the length of the game after saying it's 'probably 5ish' hours even after seeing the completion picture I posted. Lord have mercy, lol.

Sacred

Of course you won’t because you’re lying. A quick google will tell you the length of the game.
The first game took me 11hrs and 39min to fully complete. They are saying the length will be very similar which says to me 10-12 hours. Most linear games are 5-7 hours if you rush through them.

demigod

My guy needing to quote someone else's post to deflect from his own failure. :messenger_ok:

You're calling other liars and telling them to google the length of the game after saying it's 'probably 5ish' hours even after seeing the completion picture I posted. Lord have mercy, lol.
What are you talking about? Your picture is the first game. What we all are talking about is the second game.

adamsapple

He said 7 hours for 100% collectibles. Now subtract being a completionist, you don’t think its possible to do in 5ish? Do the math.

You're citing someone talking about 'rumors' they heard somewhere as some kind of definitive evidence here.

Let it go, maboy. You're not even interested in the game. :messenger_smiling:

Perrott

Before the Developer Direct, I had high hopes for it.

But after learning about it's limited scope and how incredibly similar it is to the barebones action/adventure game that was its predecessor, I'm afraid I'll have to go with low 70s.

Man why are y’all wasting time arguing with the warrior who LOL reacts to any post in any way favorable to Xbox. Just let them continue their sad existence in peace and give them more posts to read and hate react to.
You mean just like the warriors who jump to xbox's defense at even the slightest hint of criticism of absolutely anything xbox related no matter how legitimate it is?

Last edited:
Top Bottom