• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Community Shows Concern For Member on game 24/7

Spite has been on the game 9 to 10 hours a day since Halo Infinite Season 4 launched trying to be the first to max rank. Many in the small Halo Community are worried about one of their own.

iSpiteful REACTS to the concerned community he is a big part of below.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Question. The following image is a dumbass. What happened?

A. He met a ghost

B. He found Atlantis

C. He's a social media retard who plays Halo 24/7 hoping for fame and click revenue

pejt9Lq.jpg

Answer. C, since ghosts and Atlantis aren't real

Last edited:
The only concerning part was the weird serious tone at the start. Why does anyone give a shit about what this guy does? Let him play a full work day of Halo. How many of you work 8 hours a day and enjoy it?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I mean, other than the specific game and it's popularity, this doesn't seem out of the ordinary when it comes to the hardcore element of a community. For reference, see what some people do time wise when a new season of Path of Exile releases.

nikos

Go on twitch and you'll find countless streamers playing games for 10+ hours per day, whether they're making money doing it or not.

I do other things as well but it's really easy for me to play games for nine hours per day. Did it yesterday without even thinking about it.

Last edited:
9-10 hours a day.. I assume this guy is a streamer right?

That's a fairly normal streaming schedule. Not really seeing the issue here, especially if it's literally his job. Though, don't know who he is, nor do I care to look him up so I guess I'm just making assumptions here.

I mean I saw some streamers going no life mode on "Only Up," these folks are built different, they can handle it.

Skifi28

That person probably doesn't have to work to live so I'm automatically jelly. Gimme his (no) life.

Last edited:

Tedditalk

Is he making money doing it?
Then give the king his crown he living the good life. Meanwhile people are trapped in traffic trying to get home, hating life because Monday at the office sucks.

Top Bottom