• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Soundtrack + Loading Theme Leaks [SPOILERS]

Into

A Eurodance station with DJ Bobo, Ace of Base, Dr. Alban, Snap, 2Unlimited and all the other great acts would have been insane, Game of the Forever until the end of time

SJRB

Gold Member
Ugh, the FlyLo tracklist is so freaking dope, wow. So many awesome tracks. Can't stop listening to Machinedrum.

Fjordson

Yeah, that's going to be my go to station. Or at least one of them.

And I love that R* doesn't just get music from people, they get brand new unreleased music :lol

Dabanton

IV had 19 stations which was 16 music and 3 talk radio. Then again quality over quantity.

I'm more intrigued by the score.

Who did the game's score?
We started with Tangerine Dream. We've used them before in terms of licensed music – we're huge fans of Edgar Froese. When we started to think about who would be the right composer for this game, he was the first name that came to mind. Complimenting his work we have Woody Jackson, who scored Red Dead Redemption and helped score L.A. Noire. Woody's an amazing musician. And the third part of the triangle is Alchemist and Oh No.

Although each of these composers is used to define a character or an environment, what's been interesting about this process is that it's been the first fully collaborative score that we've done. Even though you may be triggering one score with a particular character or within a particular area in the world, you're always hearing elements from the other composers. The first time you come into the country you're blown away by Woody Jackson's rock score, but within that you're still hearing elements of Tangerine Dream, and Alchemist and Oh No. So you're never too far away from this core sound that we've established for the game.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...heft-auto-v-soundtrack-20130828#ixzz2dIer0kaL
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Does anyone know if Alchemist has done music for a game before as it's been a long time coming his instrumentals and stuff with Mobb Depp are so dope. I was actually listening to some of his instrumentals at the weekend and they still hold up very well.

But Tangerine Dream, and Alchemist and Oh No doing ambient an overall ambient score for each section of the city and the characters.

Fucking hell.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Holy fuck that is a lot of music. A lot of great choices in there too.

Top Bottom