• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 Deep Forest gameplay

That's true. It should be fixed in a few moments but they left it broken...
Anyway I'm wondering if there's going to be some graphics modes to choose from, like 4K vs 1440p with better graphics.
seeing that they already declare that there will be no ray-tracing during gameplay nor a 120fps mode, I kind of doubt that this will be the case on PS5. i think they will give you the possibility to enable/ disable some graphical options, like motion blur, and possibly choose between different tipology of antialiasing.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
imo in photo mode (not in scapes as there probably are more poly models) has same geometry so its same, main diff is superior antialiasing and you can also see difference on road white stripes
I don't know on what type of screen you are looking at it but there are clear differences in the poly models between photomode and gameplay. look at the body of the corvet and the interior compared to photomode and the engine of the Ferrari they are all much much lower quality than the photomode lod in the gameplay model. Maybe you are looking it on your phone or something small but the differences are clearly noticeable on a big screen. Open them fullscreen and you can't miss the differences tbh. And there are even more differences in the environments in photomode compared to gameplay like more foliage, water reflections, increased draw distance, increased AF and higher quality shadows. I can show you that also if you're interested.

For me it is turn off. Especially the hands and animation. Racing sims also seems to have more detail in cockpit.

I dont mind the hands, the detail seems alright to me. The thing I can't stand is how different and dark the environment looks from many cars cockpit view. I know you won't get the full effect in cockpit view because you only have a small window vs full screen but looking at the world through cockpit vs bonnet cam is definitely not 1 to 1 in colours brightness etc.

Last edited:
This shit seriously needs to stop. No it isn't. Explain how it's rendering more pixels?
Maybe he didn't phrase it correctly but it is rendering WAY less detail. That's just an undeniable fact. Looks like a marginal upgrade over Sport on a ps4 pro while Forza 5 on a high end PC of Series X is close to a generational leap (deniers of this obviously haven't played it either of these ways on a decent display).

Top Bottom