• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOW Ragnarok unsurprisingly has leaks all over the Internet

SLB1904

Banned
Just beware out there. Honestly this is getting ridiculous with Sony. In my opinion reviews shouldn't get codes a month prior release. Most of them will finish the game and just stay there until release. Shit is bound to leak. And no I don't feel sorry for the developers. Everyone saw that coming miles away.

K' Dash

I have not made a single search about GOW so nothing is showing up for me.

I knew this would happen so I refrained myself, I'll get the game day 1 anyway in the best way possible: knowing absolutely nothing about it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Kratos dies and is replaced by Abby for the sequel. You heard it here first.
kratos-kratos-cosplay.gif

Gamerguy84

Yep we knew this shit was coming. I made a comment about it a few days ago.

At some point a thread will appear here and ill be logging off for a while. I already unsubbed from all gaming subreddits for a bit.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
nice!
Shame no such thing on iphone.... or in work.
But at least I can be "safe" elsewhere.
Still don't block random images but you can't do anything about that.

I've only installed spoiler protection 2.0 from there and set the same keywords as in the pic + disabld keywords so I have no idea what are they blocking :p

edit: LOL I just checked on youtube I have a bunch of red squares. I untick the tool and yep... thumbnail of pic I didn't want to see! nice, it works!

Last edited:

Fredrik

I can already guess how the story ends for key characters, I assume it’ll be similar to what they did with Baldur, true to the myth in some ways at least.
Still sucks, would’ve been fun to find out how they tie it all together while actually playing and get the same experience as the critics.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Devs should just give reviewers copies a week ahead of time. That should already be plenty of time to plow through the game and do a write up article.

A month lead time is giant.

GymWolf

Then you would have rushed reviews.

People should stop being rightful cunts, really.
The should just give copies to youtubers a day before release to avoid this shit.

We know that official reviewers can't share shit so they are not the problem.

Ghost of Caelid Ghost of Caelid Wasn't angrboda presence kinda related to egypt?

I heard someone making the connection, maybe it was something she was wearing in the trailer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom