• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Ragnarök x PS5 bundle announced, available November 9

Draugoth

Gold Member
Fe844FPWYAEDuGl

anthony2690

Banned
Genuinely thought gow might be the first limited edition console, due to the gow controller.

Also guess they might as well bundle, get that extra £70 per console sale from those that want the console and game and those that don't.

Bragr

Banned
This is the big one, they are shipping tons of consoles to sell this bundle.

The sales figures for God of War Ragnarok are gonna be impossible to figure out.

Haha literally a couple days after I buy one too. To be honest, I want to play the game on the day and not have it turn up in the afternoon and spend all day downloading. Best bundle yet though I’d say.

MiguelItUp

Would be really cool to see special consoles in the bundle. Considering all the stuff PS has done in the past, calling it a bundle and it's just a basic ass looking system plus the game isn't a lie. But it does feel like a cop out in a way. Especially when it's something people are hyped for like Ragnarok.

Not even a Limited Edition with custom plates. That's really lazy. And they included a digital code in it. Perfectly absurd considering it's the disc console.

I am really starting to get really annoyed by this new direction they are taking the Playstation brand. I would have bought a GoW LE but not that.

Remember the unique PS4 God of War bundle sold at 400$ with a disc? Now that was a fraking good deal and collector item.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Don’t see the point if you’re not going to do a themed console.

PS5s will sell regardless, and it’s not like you save money buying a bundle. Now you’re stuck with a digital code instead of a physical copy you could at least unload afterwards.

//DEVIL//

What a Easter potential for a good faceplates limited edition ps5 .. I guess painting on those ps5 console is expensive for them

Top Bottom