• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Fake

Yelan official birthday art.

FuIRZtLWIAAX6XI

So this is the new "thing" now, posing all of the females so you can't see their chests or asses for official art.
iu

We lose.

Pejo

Gold Member
3.8 info
3.8 islands

“Pure Hydro (T/L: likely ‘Oceanid’) Mirage”

Event characters: Eula Klee Kaeya Kokomi

Skin: Klee Kaeya

Klee again for summer islands patch?
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

*edit*

Kaeya skin:
pmyw41pyju9a1.png

And Klee:
6yvn5ci2rn9a1.jpg

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Now they're saying Kaeya gets a mini event after the islands, like Diluc's event, so the new 3.8 island quest characters:

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Kaeya's skin looks Sumeru-inspired, so it's probably gonna be similar to Lisa's "event" where he shows up for three minutes and we just do some unrelated stuff to unlock it. At least, that's what I expect since all the effort will likely go into the islands again.

I kinda like Klee's outfit, but it could be a bit more different from her usual look. Why not just put her in a summer dress with a straw hat or something? Might still get it though.

Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

Gold Member
Kaeya's skin looks Sumeru-inspired, so it's probably gonna be similar to Lisa's "event" where he shows up for three minutes and we just do some unrelated stuff to unlock it. At least, that's what I expect since all the effort will likely go into the islands again.

I kinda like Klee's outfit, but it could be a bit more different from her usual look. Why not just put her in a summer dress with a straw hat or something? Might still get it though.
I wonder if Klee's outfit is like a mini version of Alice? Maybe we'll meet her finally? I don't have a problem with the outfit, but I always dislike when Klee is a focus character. It's like having a normal character, but retarded, that steals too much screen time. Also I don't like her gameplay so that probably factors in. You're probably right about Kaeya. Diluc's mini-event was because it was the first 5* skin, and I doubt Kaya will get something like that for a freebie.

In the "good" timeline, we'd all be getting Eula swimsuit skins in the summer event.
7zoJvPL.jpg

Was Dainslif supposed to die before Fountaine?
I don't remember any recent leaks talking about his death. I think there might have been stuff back when it was rumored that Scara was going to kill Childe after Childe was sent to Sumeru to get the gnosis he stole, which never happened.

Fuz

Banned
3.8 info
3.8 islands

“Pure Hydro (T/L: likely ‘Oceanid’) Mirage”

Event characters: Eula Klee Kaeya Kokomi

Skin: Klee Kaeya

Klee again for summer islands patch?
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

*edit*

Kaeya skin:
pmyw41pyju9a1.png

And Klee:
6yvn5ci2rn9a1.jpg
I kind of like Kaeya but I hate his colors set and ESPECIALLY that ridiculous fur. So I kinda wanted a new skin for him to change the tone.

AAAAAAAAAND...

Your prayers have been heard:

Chords of the Forest
One and done, correct?

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Kaeya skin basically make him look like a generic Sumeru NPC, when his base skin differs from most of characters and npc. Looks like Genshin Impact is really going for the worst route with skins. They would be swimming in money if they deliver more spicy and cultural skins. Even the art ehy made for ads are better than this.

Klee looks ok though.

Pejo

Gold Member
Also doesn't make sense. What the fuck has Kaeya to do with Sumeru?
Am I missing something here?
I took the costume to be an "Arabian Knights" theme thing.

Kaeya is likely from Khaenri'ah, which the entrance to is in the Sumeru underground in the new 3.6 area. His last name is the same last name as the guy in the Calibert quest as well as the last name of the ruling family in Khaenri'ah. That quest also told us that he went back to Sumeru once, as a stowaway as a child, and he was very coy with what he was up to when he arrived.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

Saber

Gold Member
Also doesn't make sense. What the fuck has Kaeya to do with Sumeru?
Am I missing something here?

It's probably has to do with the last Dainslief story quest. But even so he appears like what? One time?
At least Liza aways had a backstory. They gonna probaly make a quest out of him yet in Sumeru.

Pejo

Gold Member
Also, following up - the NPCs in the 3.6 area have a different name for people from Khaenri'ah, they call them Dahri or something like that. And we found out through the world quest that they didn't exclusively use the power of the abyss, but were also experimenting in using the natural powers of Teyvat (forget the story namethey gave it - Kvatreatitty or something like that, the green power coming from the trees) to work along with the abyssal powers to make kind of a perpetual motion battery to power their machinery.

I only mention this because it wasn't outright stated that they were the same people, but it shows that there were a LOT of Khaenri'ah people in Sumeru 500 years ago fuckin' around with stuff, mostly as "friends" to the humans in the area.

crumbs

Finished the main world quest for the new region last night.

- Overall the quest was fine, there was some decent lore drops, but the theme was awfully similar to the Aranara questline. "Go here, collect 3 things to purify the magical plant, deal with some cutesy & quirky mystical creatures". They did upgrade the gameplay mechanics, which were better than the half-baked musical thing with the Aranara.
- Did anyone else feel a little disappointed that the devs didn't subvert expectations and have the lead Skeptic guy not betray us? They wrote him as being obviously suspicious, so I was hoping the twist would be him not aligning with the Abyss and that the MC & Paimon were too quick to judge him. That would have been a lot more interesting than the discount Enjou interaction.
- Feels like half the chests in the new region are teapot furniture. As someone that doesn't mess around with the teapot much these days, those green chests are always disappointing.
- Hopefully the writers take a break from the "haughty" event characters verbally jousting with Paimon. Between Lilopar and Sorush, these interactions are increasingly tiresome.

Pejo

Gold Member
Finished the main world quest for the new region last night.

- Overall the quest was fine, there was some decent lore drops, but the theme was awfully similar to the Aranara questline. "Go here, collect 3 things to purify the magical plant, deal with some cutesy & quirky mystical creatures". They did upgrade the gameplay mechanics, which were better than the half-baked musical thing with the Aranara.
- Did anyone else feel a little disappointed that the devs didn't subvert expectations and have the lead Skeptic guy not betray us? They wrote him as being obviously suspicious, so I was hoping the twist would be him not aligning with the Abyss and that the MC & Paimon were too quick to judge him. That would have been a lot more interesting than the discount Enjou interaction.
- Feels like half the chests in the new region are teapot furniture. As someone that doesn't mess around with the teapot much these days, those green chests are always disappointing.
- Hopefully the writers take a break from the "haughty" event characters verbally jousting with Paimon. Between Lilopar and Sorush, these interactions are increasingly tiresome.
-I guess you could say it's similar to the Aranara, but every area is going to have its own gimmick or set quest types. I think they did a decent job of rotating between the different puzzle types in this area, so that I didn't feel that one was done too much or too little. Certainly better than putting 100 of those glowing statue quests everywhere like in the 3.4 area. I'm also impressed at the number of weird chests that I've found in the 3.6 area. Like one of the remote cliffs on the very edge of the map had a dancing non-aggressive hilichurl waving and dancing to a flying vulture way off in the distance. When I killed him, the vulture agro'd and flew in to fight me, and then when I killed it, I got a hidden chest. I also really enjoyed the longer and more complicated Dendro orb collection stuff, particularly the 70+ node one from around the big tree. If Genshin wasn't so casualized, I could see that being a fun minigame like the escape sequences from the Ori games. As itt is currently, it's a fun spectacle but not very challenging, which is a shame.
-Yea the Skeptic questline could have been so much better. Even half of the dialogue options were calling the guy shifty to his face during the quest, so the betrayal was the least impactful one yet. Just like how we knew that milf Babel was going to betray us halfway into the quest in the 3.4. They teased the one-armed guy that left the skeptics for Sumeru for the whole quest, and we never even went to visit him, despite him being the one that funded the commission to begin with. At least we didn't have to read 3 pages of dialogue about how awesome Light Novels are. It would have been better if the Skeptic guy double crossed both us and the abyss, and they could have done that without changing really anything with how the story flowed, but at least give it a little twist
-I don't mind the furniture chests anymore since they give more primos on average than the common/precious chests you usually find. If it's between furniture or 3 blue xp books and a green artifact, I'll take the furniture.
-I loved Liloupar, Sorush was ok, but yea it's weird that they did it back to back. I think they were going for a more tsundere character with Sorush, but she just came off as haughty and rude most of the time, especially to her fellow Pari. It's still such a wasted potential to have Sorush be only usable in her area to fly around. That would have been a great unique "end of quest" reward to let us drone her around in other areas after we finish the 3.6 area. I would love to use her to scout chests and oculi and stuff in other areas, even if she couldn't interact with anything.

crumbs

-I guess you could say it's similar to the Aranara, but every area is going to have its own gimmick or set quest types. I think they did a decent job of rotating between the different puzzle types in this area, so that I didn't feel that one was done too much or too little. Certainly better than putting 100 of those glowing statue quests everywhere like in the 3.4 area. I'm also impressed at the number of weird chests that I've found in the 3.6 area. Like one of the remote cliffs on the very edge of the map had a dancing non-aggressive hilichurl waving and dancing to a flying vulture way off in the distance. When I killed him, the vulture agro'd and flew in to fight me, and then when I killed it, I got a hidden chest. I also really enjoyed the longer and more complicated Dendro orb collection stuff, particularly the 70+ node one from around the big tree. If Genshin wasn't so casualized, I could see that being a fun minigame like the escape sequences from the Ori games. As itt is currently, it's a fun spectacle but not very challenging, which is a shame.
-Yea the Skeptic questline could have been so much better. Even half of the dialogue options were calling the guy shifty to his face during the quest, so the betrayal was the least impactful one yet. Just like how we knew that milf Babel was going to betray us halfway into the quest in the 3.4. They teased the one-armed guy that left the skeptics for Sumeru for the whole quest, and we never even went to visit him, despite him being the one that funded the commission to begin with. At least we didn't have to read 3 pages of dialogue about how awesome Light Novels are. It would have been better if the Skeptic guy double crossed both us and the abyss, and they could have done that without changing really anything with how the story flowed, but at least give it a little twist
-I don't mind the furniture chests anymore since they give more primos on average than the common/precious chests you usually find. If it's between furniture or 3 blue xp books and a green artifact, I'll take the furniture.
-I loved Liloupar, Sorush was ok, but yea it's weird that they did it back to back. I think they were going for a more tsundere character with Sorush, but she just came off as haughty and rude most of the time, especially to her fellow Pari. It's still such a wasted potential to have Sorush be only usable in her area to fly around. That would have been a great unique "end of quest" reward to let us drone her around in other areas after we finish the 3.6 area. I would love to use her to scout chests and oculi and stuff in other areas, even if she couldn't interact with anything.
- The story beats and themes between the two questlines was roughly the same, but the gameplay gimmicks were different. Definitely agree that the v3.6 gameplay and puzzle designs are an improvement over the v3.4 region.
- I didn't realize that the green chests gave primos as well as furniture. I guess I should have been paying more attention :messenger_grinning_smiling:
- I think the one-armed sage is different than the elder skeptic that started the commission. It's revealed that the one-armed sage fought along side Dainslief prior to Dain meeting the traveler's sibling, so that sage would probably be dead by now. The commission giver is hinted at being the NPC in front of building near the coffee shop/cafe up the hill from the Sumeru adventurer's guild. If you use Nahida's skill, he's thinking about his light novel being rejected by the Yae Publishing House.

Pejo

Gold Member
I tried to steal some Pejo Pejo stuff on his teapot, but forgot about the cd.
It's all yours tomorrow, I have all of the spincrystals currently released. I don't even check that shop anymore, other than the random teapot I join to do the BP mission.

So I just did the past event and the new one up to the 2nd stage today. They weren't bad, but you can barely classify them as "events". I used my default team on all challenges of the challenge event and got 9k-10k score each time, without even thinking/reading the buffs.

This new event is the type I like - fly to a camp, bust them up, go to the next, but I wish they had enemy drops and that it was just... more. 3 camps of like 6 enemies per stage isn't really enough. I do like the fact that they have a bit of ongoing story for each step though. Maybe it will get more complex once the gun is introduced. I'd like it if the enemies spawn randomly at the charging devices and you have to bounce between them while the canon charges, then blast the wenut with the fully charged canon. I doubt MHY would do something like that in modern genshin, but it could be a fun encounter.

Fake

It's all yours tomorrow, I have all of the spincrystals currently released. I don't even check that shop anymore, other than the random teapot I join to do the BP mission.

So I just did the past event and the new one up to the 2nd stage today. They weren't bad, but you can barely classify them as "events". I used my default team on all challenges of the challenge event and got 9k-10k score each time, without even thinking/reading the buffs.

This new event is the type I like - fly to a camp, bust them up, go to the next, but I wish they had enemy drops and that it was just... more. 3 camps of like 6 enemies per stage isn't really enough. I do like the fact that they have a bit of ongoing story for each step though. Maybe it will get more complex once the gun is introduced. I'd like it if the enemies spawn randomly at the charging devices and you have to bounce between them while the canon charges, then blast the wenut with the fully charged canon. I doubt MHY would do something like that in modern genshin, but it could be a fun encounter.

They're not bad, just avarage to OK. At least you fight like 2 parts of the event per day.

The last one is like 'hey come back in the next two days'. wtf.

Pejo

Gold Member
They're not bad, just avarage to OK. At least you fight like 2 parts of the event per day.

The last one is like 'hey come back in the next two days'. wtf.
I pretty much wait until the last day for all of those mini events anymore. There's just not enough content most times to bother doing it for ~10 mins and then stopping until reset. Major events like Lantern Rite and Windblume and stuff, I'll do every day though, since there's some actual meat to the content, or at least several activities to do.

Fake

I pretty much wait until the last day for all of those mini events anymore. There's just not enough content most times to bother doing it for ~10 mins and then stopping until reset. Major events like Lantern Rite and Windblume and stuff, I'll do every day though, since there's some actual meat to the content, or at least several activities to do.

Yeah, lately I've been doing this as well. 3 days left and I end all the parts of the event.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
So, what the fuck is the new event about? Anybody had the stomach to actually follow it?

Again - they talk SO FUCKING MUCH that it's unbearable to read. And this comes from someone who used to talk to every single NPC in Final Fantasy/Baldur's Gate/WoW and pretty much any game where you can.
Got auto skip and alt-tabbed the shit out of that miserable experience.

Pejo

Gold Member
So, what the fuck is the new event about? Anybody had the stomach to actually follow it?

Again - they talk SO FUCKING MUCH that it's unbearable to read. And this comes from someone who used to talk to every single NPC in Final Fantasy/Baldur's Gate/WoW and pretty much any game where you can.
Just 2 researchers arguing about how to make the gun work to take out the wenuts, and then "oh no enemies are showing up and fucking up our plans". Traveler is trying to get them to stop bickering. That's it so far.

• Strength

Saber

Gold Member

Resumes basically whats going on in current GI. I just find incruciating that they don't have a skip the entire conversation button. Makes absolute no difference whatsoever.

Fuz

Banned
Resumes basically whats going on in current GI. I just find incruciating that they don't have a skip the entire conversation button. Makes absolute no difference whatsoever.
Today it struck me because of how long I've been alt-tabbed. They went on and on and on, on some stupid shit nobody cares about.
What the fuck is wrong with those writers?

Fake

Kinda agree. At this point would be better give an option to skip the entire dialogue because would make no difference to the event context at all.

deanote666

Gold Member
With no way to really replay dialog, they'd probably get too many complaints from peps accidentally hitting the button to skip a conversation.

• Triggered

Saber

Gold Member
With no way to really replay dialog, they'd probably get too many complaints from peps accidentally hitting the button to skip a conversation.

How many people accindentally hold a button for skipping? Or is this an entirelly a new concept for them?

Last edited:

deanote666

Gold Member
How many people accindentally hold a button for skipping? Or is this an entirelly a new concept for them?
FGO has an option to skip text if you tap and hold the screen, and I accidentally trigger it with my palm on the edge of the screen all the time.

Not saying it's something that would happen often. I'm saying it opens them up for possible complaints. Never underestimate Murphy's Law.

On a side note, there's an achievement for breaking the 3 elemental totems that Iniquitous Baptist drops at the beginning of the fight, later in the fight.

I would recommend trying it when he has pyro, electro, hydro. Use hydro on the pyro and cryo on both electro/hydro.

Dragon_Rocks

Gold Member
Is anyone really enjoying playing this anymore? Its getting too big and bloated for its own good. Hundreds of gadgets, thousands of mechanisms each needing different elements or gadgets many of which are very similar but with different look etc. Quests are walls of text with very little interesting things to do. Its a slog to even log in and do the dailies and burn resin. I gave up half way in the new region when the drums showed up. Not sure how they are going to keep players interested with the remaining regions.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Is anyone really enjoying playing this anymore? Its getting too big and bloated for its own good. Hundreds of gadgets, thousands of mechanisms each needing different elements or gadgets many of which are very similar but with different look etc. Quests are walls of text with very little interesting things to do. Its a slog to even log in and do the dailies and burn resin. I gave up have way in the new region when the drums showed up. Not sure how they are going to keep players interested with the remaining regions.

Certainly not. The guys behind this game are favoring huge areas over substance. I aways go back to Monstad and Lyue for exploration, because the new areas are unfun(and rather cancerous) to explore. At this point I risk saying that the guys who designed and created the first 2 areas are long gone. All that rest is people who cares more about putting pretty and unnecessarally big areas than actually releasing something cool to explore.

I already wrote my worries about this game not long ago, mainly the repetitiveness of loot(which are beta Genshin artifacts), Traveler kit and towers with no incentive rewards. It won't be long before this game is destroyed by Legend of Zelda, who even though I dislike the series it will put galaxies ahead in terms of mechanics, gimmicks and playability. Genshin Impact is focusing on the wrong aspects of the game and its gona be its doom.

Last edited:

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
The game just feels unsatisfying because there's no natural progression. Your teams only get stronger by spinning the gacha or artifact RNG. Even then there's hardly a point because most enemies are super weak, and they don't give any rewards for defeating them.

Puzzles don't get more complex or demanding as you play through the game. Perhaps the new radial menu can make Zelda-like item swapping possible, opening the way to that kind of challenge, but I doubt it. The gimmick in the new desert area shows a bit of improvement though.

Primos are really the only meaningful progression in this game because they allow you to get new toys. Eventually. It has nothing to do with the actual gameplay itself though. And if the gacha is unkind to you, the progression slows to a crawl.

I think they're spreading themselves thin by trying to appeal to so many people both within Genshin but also with all the other projects they're doing.

Saber

Gold Member
The game just feels unsatisfying because there's no natural progression. Your teams only get stronger by spinning the gacha or artifact RNG. Even then there's hardly a point because most enemies are super weak, and they don't give any rewards for defeating them.

Puzzles don't get more complex or demanding as you play through the game. Perhaps the new radial menu can make Zelda-like item swapping possible, opening the way to that kind of challenge, but I doubt it. The gimmick in the new desert area shows a bit of improvement though.

Primos are really the only meaningful progression in this game because they allow you to get new toys. Eventually. It has nothing to do with the actual gameplay itself though. And if the gacha is unkind to you, the progression slows to a crawl.

I think they're spreading themselves thin by trying to appeal to so many people both within Genshin but also with all the other projects they're doing.

In the end they fail on both:
- Can't appeal newcomers because theres way too much content
- Quests and events are becoming anti new comers thanks to its specific quests requeriments
- Fail to appeal veterans because theres nothing new to rewards them other than gatcha or trying luck with new artifacts and events are repetitive(rehashs)
- Tea pot is basically dead. No matter what new things you bring to the table, when a player reachs its load limit theres nothing it can be done. That promotional video of teapot ended up being a lie

Theres also the point of changing the core art design(less sexy character) and terrible writting and dialogues.

Last edited:

deanote666

Gold Member
I'm still enjoying the story. Just wish there was more of it.

Wish there was more of an introduction on some of the newer characters.

Not a fan of all of the cliffs that have only 1 way up.

My main complaint is artifact storage. Rolling rng is fine but if I'm playing storage wars every 4 domain runs, it gets old a lot faster.

If i don't need drops, overworld enemies feel like they're just in the way since there's no meaningful exp or mora rewards.

Also sad there's a lot of one and done regions.

Pejo

Gold Member
I'm right there with you guys feeling the burnout. I will say though, it's probably pretty difficult to keep a constant high level of engagement and content without burning people out for 3.5 years of constant updates.

I'm sure that a lot of resources within MHY are occupied with Honkai: Star Rail that releases in a few days, along with everybody on the Genshin team gearing up for 4.0. I remember a lot of the same sentiments in this thread back when Inazuma was hitting patch 2.6+ too. I think just like early days of Sumeru, Fontaine will wow people and generate a ton of excitement, but we're just seeing the end of version usual stagnation.

Nothing wrong with taking a break or uninstalling until Fontaine comes out and seeing if it strikes your fancy. I'll still be grinding away, or at least doing dailies and events.

I really hope that MHY shakes things up a bit for 4.0. I'm not talking just new areas and puzzles and shit, but like some major QoL upgrades along with some new features, like farmable 5* characters, level 100 break + new passives for everybody, new World Level, maybe new modes like co-op raids etc.

If there are 7 regions and this will be the 4th, it's time to drop some major game-changers, in my opinion. Shake it up.

Saber

Gold Member
I saw that game Pejo Pejo , and from the looks of it sounds more like a Genshin but turn based. When you first look its basically feels like Genshin. Its absurd amount of hud stuff, the character design and even the skill/burst stuff looks similar...didn't feel like a big deal to me outside of the fact it has a turn based combat imo. But they announced 20 millions or something, maybe they want people to migrate just like CoD does.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
As I said before, MHY problem will get started at the middle of may.
I don't know if that's really true. People will be playing Zelda for a month or two and come back when Fontaine hits. Maybe they'll hop in to play the summer event too. That's usually good content as well. I don't think Genshin gets in trouble for a couple of lame updates.

I wonder what the statistics are for Genshin. Has it declined in popularity? I feel like the forest area of Sumeru was very popular, and I wonder if the desert areas changed that perception.

Fake

I don't know if that's really true. People will be playing Zelda for a month or two and come back when Fontaine hits. Maybe they'll hop in to play the summer event too. That's usually good content as well. I don't think Genshin gets in trouble for a couple of lame updates.

I wonder what the statistics are for Genshin. Has it declined in popularity? I feel like the forest area of Sumeru was very popular, and I wonder if the desert areas changed that perception.

Wll, GI is almost a BOTW, and looks like Zelda sucess have tons of content.

Not to mention others 'no gancha' games coming between may and june. I will give HL a try when come to PS4. As soon as many games start to launch at the same time, MHY will get a huge player drop. Thats for sure.

Pejo

Gold Member
I saw that game Pejo Pejo , and from the looks of it sounds more like a Genshin but turn based. When you first look its basically feels like Genshin. Its absurd amount of hud stuff, the character design and even the skill/burst stuff looks similar...didn't feel like a big deal to me outside of the fact it has a turn based combat imo. But they announced 20 millions or something, maybe they want people to migrate just like CoD does.
I played one of the closed betas, it literally is turn-based Genshin. All of the shit you hate in Genshin is doubled down on for Honkai Star Rail. The worst part for me is that every character only has 2 skills, which in Genshin is fine because you have fast action party swapping and normal attack combos and stuff, but in HSR, it's VERY boring very quickly. It's like they wanted to make a Persona rip-off, Genshin themed, but then decided to take all of the character growth out of it. If character learned more skills as they leveled up, it could be awesome, but as it is, I recommend staying away.

As I said before, MHY problem will get started at the middle of may.
Yea I'm curious to see what Zelda and Star Rail do to Genshin. I think Star Rail is less peabrain casual player friendly than Genshin is. There's quite a bit of challenge at various points (or there was in beta at least), that you had to carefully consider your party composition and use strategies to win. The launch hype for it is absolutely massive, but I don't think the average Genshin player can handle it, or will want to once they see it's turn-based. Zelda is just gonna be a beast for a few months, especially as far as eating up gaming hours for people (myself included). I thought TotK looked stupid until that last trailer, now I'm officially hyped for it. I've actually been going back through BotW (on Yuzu this time) with unlimited weapon durability and it's a fantastic game with that one change. The extra resolution and framerate doesn't hurt either.

I think the last active player count we saw it was growing every month. You can kinda see it with the banner sales infographic, which is nutty. I am willing to bet they will lose active players by quite a bit for 3.7 and maybe 3.8 depending on how hyped the islands are this time. But yea, I fully believe Fontaine will be mega hype for previous players and probably continue pulling in new players. That's why I believe they have something "big" saved for 4.0 though, besides new area/gadgets/gimmicks. Level 100 with character buffs is my #1 wish.

This year has been a banger, with so many heavy-hitters releasing monthly. It's impossible for Genshin to stay at the player's top of mind when you have so many great games coming out on a monthly basis that enable you to escape Genshi's loop.
Yea it's been kinda crazy how good 2023 has been compared to past years. Weak release schedules definitely helped Genshin in the past, now it's time to see if they have the staying power since COVID is an afterthought and other stuff is coming out.

Pejo

Gold Member
Here's the mod if that's what you mean.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/49134
*edit*

Focalors burst and info:

[Info reposting] More details about the Hydro Archon's Q domain, sourced from QQ
[P1]
The Hydro Archon's domain is related to gravity, within the pressure field the whole team is inflicted with HP drain every second alongside massive buffs (there may be interruption resistance), the degree of improvement is extremely huge, there is no safe HP level, corrosion* will kill you, Zhongli and Kuki Shinobu are not recommended for the survival slot, [she] perfectly complements Baizhu

[P2]
March 1

"Oh btw there's also info about the Hydro Archon"

"The Hydro Archon's mechanics are related to gravity"

*edit2*

Lyney and Lynette kits:

Lyney
5 star, Pyro, bow, main DPS

CA playstyle, multipliers lower than Ganyu but higher than Tighnari, relatively stronger in ST, maxed out elemental damage multipliers, massive improvements in constellations, C6 makes a substantial qualitative difference to playstyle

Lynette
4 star*, Anemo, sword, CA buffer support

E summons an anemo spirit, 10s duration, cd**, can swirl, off-field will cause anemo (hydro pyro electro cryo) infused damage when a bow character performs a CA, if an elemental reaction is triggered [she] will buff the onfielder’s EM, 12 co-ordinated attacks at max

*edit3*

Updated images of characters:
Neuvillette:
XcYApRj.jpg

Lyney:
207oTC7.jpg

Lynette:
xIYS9F1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom