• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Fake

Lot of heated controversy about a blurry image of a unreleased character outfit. I think we can all agree that once Ayato is officially revealed, we'll all be underwhelmed :messenger_grinning_sweat: This will be the true unifying element.

Don't worry. No waifu was been harmed in this discussion.

I just remembered who has a large harbor and shipyard. Liyue! Y'know, the country consisting of one large landmass, affiliated with the geo element, who've got no one to trade with over sea but Inazuma. The guys who made their capital city a harbor for some reason. Makes total sense that they have a large naval presence, but the country consisting of many smaller landmasses doesn't. Really makes ya think. Maybe Inazuma wasn't allowed to have a strong navy.

Fuz

Banned
Make a prank about someone being cursed. Her exclusive quest about a spirit of someones friend.
wdkw2.jpg

Proper prank o just a joke?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Ah so Censor Impact continues. And I thought what they did to Rosaria was bad. Now body definition is getting removed to show these little girls don't exercise a day in their life.

Did Lisa finally get nerfed yet?

Fake

Ah so Censor Impact continues. And I thought what they did to Rosaria was bad. Now body definition is getting removed to show these little girls don't exercise a day in their life.

Did Lisa finally get nerfed yet?

No, but when Yae come maybe she get as well.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
I guess i'm in the minority here, but I think it looks kinda cool, depending on how they handle the sleeves in motion. Definitely not the Sesshomaru that some of you guys were hoping for though.

MHY's duality continues to surprise and confuse me.

Genshin: Censor that shoulder!

Honkai:

Traaaaaash

YukiOnna

Man, 1 RT and the damn algorithm sends me a spam of yuri and people reacting to Beidou and Ning. Trash website.

Here's some Yae btw (nice job twitter preview)

AmmaBrady

Banned
Yea Enka was the area they're referring to. We're getting Enka version 0.5 in an upcoming event, which is basically like Enka in the past. I just meant those caves directly below the city where we fight some fatui from time to time. They could have loaded that area up with docks and military if they wanted to feature that aspect of Inazuma. Since they didn't, it's probably just not something they care about.

Literally:
iu

Youtube Meme GIF

*edit*

So I only found 3 of these on my own, but cool detail to the new event. Just like the Jade Chamber quest, the main cast has been hidden around Liyue to find/talk to. Here are the locations so far:

5c3w13rjfle81.jpg
this is very famour video

Fake

They're putting with a bunch of new guys in this co-op event. Is this a League of Legends premade system at all?

I don't quite remember this in the previous events. I mean, Zhongli doing 300 damage in his ult lmao.

Pejo

They're putting with a bunch of new guys in this co-op event. Is this a League of Legends premade system at all?

I don't quite remember this in the previous events. I mean, Zhongli doing 300 damage in his ult lmao.
Hard mode enabled I guess?

Hopefully it's not a wailing bansheefest. I'm in it for the codes regardless. It'd be nice if they held on to a few secrets that they didn't put into the beta for every special program.

SSfox

The new quest was quite nice with awesome cinematic, i picked Nin finally i've the character, her new outfit looks great as well, now with her and Z it's so much easier and more fun to farm minerals.

Last edited:
The new quest was quite nice with awesome cinematic, i picked Nin finally i've the character, her new outfit looks great as well, now with her and Z it's so much easier and more fun to farm minerals.

What are you doing with Ning for farming minerals? Z and Razor should be your main mineral farmers.

Ningguang shows the location of ores on the mini map. It's pretty convenient. I don't use her anymore as I only visit the spots the blacksmiths point out.

Oh I get it. But then also one can just use her once and mark the locations with pins or simply use the online map to track when needed. I mean thats what routine miners do as you have keep mining cyrstals to upgrade weapons.

Pejo

This new event boss is like Yoimiya bait. She literally deletes them.

*edit*

Haven't tested this yet, it always seemed random at least with the settings I was using, but if you care about getting perfects:

rohyzqrak1f81.jpg

Last edited:
With Nin you can see the minerals in the map. Why Razor?

Razor's hold skill does similar thing like Z's hold skill but on smaller area. He is also Claymore so can easily break crystals if the skills are on downtime.

Edit: Normally for mining I use Z, Razor and any 2 anemo characters for anemo resonance so you can move faster. If you have Kaz and Sayu then even better.

Last edited:

Fake

Ningguang shows the location of ores on the mini map. It's pretty convenient. I don't use her anymore as I only visit the spots the blacksmiths point out.

Not only that, but her basic attacks are quite OK for breaking minerals. Klee is good too, but her basic attacks are not target seeking, so I end up using claymore anw.

you can break any ore instantly if you use any combination of ice+geo.
no need to hit minerals.

If you want to do a fast mining run then nothing beats using Z to blast everything around in a wide area and then collect. There are some areas where multiple clusters (mainly in Inaz) can be nearby so Razor takes care of those when Z's skill is on downtime.

crumbs

why do you guys farm ore? I have thousands and thousands of those minerals sending expeditions.
They might need noctiluous jade or cor lapis for leveling up characters? As someone that leveled up Keqing, Zhongli, & Chongyun, I wish Cor Lapis was easier to find.

I wish they would have added a Inazuma expedition for the purple ore Amethyst Lump.

Last edited:

Dregnel

They might need noctiluous jade or cor lapis for leveling up characters? I wish they would have added a Inazuma expedition for the purple ore.
that is my problem i guess no new weapons or characters who uses those ores.
I remember when people used to enter my world and immediately teleport to that cave to steal the minerals, I always let them waste their time because I had farmed them before they go.

Fake

why do you guys farm ore? I have thousands and thousands of those minerals sending expeditions.

That archipelago with 3 Ruin Hunter, where you land after the Serpent Boss, this is by far the best location to farm. In Mondstad, near to the key chamber there is a geo slime respaw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom