• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XVI Revenge Trailer (June 22, 2023)

Thabass

Yeah, I follow his Twitter account and he is just outright obsessed. Dude’s living his best life right now.

Hopefully the dev team took some of his feedback seriously for the next expansion; biggest problem with the game right now is that there’s little reason to go back to old zones. Honestly, they should enable XP gain for replaying storymode content, at least at a reduced amount so there’s at least a bit of carrot on the stick. You’d see a lot more people roaming through all the different regions, I think. This would line up perfectly with the graphics revamp, since I know I plan on replaying the entire story from the beginning when it hits.
Maybe because Final Fantasy XIV is actually good.

It's actually very good

OsirisBlack

Banned
Another bit of artwork, missing a few of the revealed characters but nice none the less.
UXmJAOJ.png
Makes me think of FF tactics. Love it.

Go_Ly_Dow

Guesses for when we'll get the next info wave? Mine is from late Feb onwards when marketing swings into gear.

Think they need to show some of the gameplay elements and a bit more exploration and then the herd will be on board. Tease some of the open zones and kingdoms!

OsirisBlack

Banned
Guesses for when we'll get the next info wave? Mine is from late Feb onwards when marketing swings into gear.

Think they need to show some of the gameplay elements and a bit more exploration and then the herd will be on board. Tease some of the open zones and kingdoms!
I’m sure they were waiting on forspoken to launch before doing a deep dive. It’s up next I’m sure we will get a bunch of information here shortly.

Go_Ly_Dow

I’m sure they were waiting on forspoken to launch before doing a deep dive. It’s up next I’m sure we will get a bunch of information here shortly.
Would be nice. XVI has enough hype and showing enough quality to get the usual FF sales of 5-6mil copies within the year of launch amongst the core fans, but think it needs to show more for the masses to jump in and to exceed that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom